We're looking for a Front-End Developer to create a first-of-its-kind experience that will revolutionize our web presence and showcase our talents. As a major player in this project, you will innovate creative solutions to seamlessly integrate functionality with beautifully designed wireframes. The experience that you will help to create for users will be the culmination of the years of research, planning, and design that our talented team has performed.
- 4 years of experience with Ruby
- Skilled in HTML, CSS, SQL, and APIs
- You are a technical artist that cares about aesthetics
- Experienced in implementing procedural animation using CSS
- Experience implanting advanced code art is a major plus
- Examples of converting wireframes into clean, well-conceived, efficient code
- Proven ability to turn complex requirement into simple user interfaces
- While working independently, you are a rockstar communicator with your team
- Ready to work on an innovative project
- Established experience working remotely during hours that coincide with the Pacific Time Zone
- Either as Contractor or Employee, based on your preference and eligibilty
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare package with vision and dental
- Vacation / PTO
- Retirement plan
- Support for your continued learning and professional development
- Hardware and software
Beez contribute in all the ways they want and can. Beezwax is committed to professional growth, and encourages Beez to develop new ways to contribute.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
A career in Products and Technology is an opportunity to bring PwC's strategy to life by driving products and technology into everything we deliver. Our clients expect us to bring the right people and the right technology to solve their biggest problems;.
Senior Software EngineerOur organization: Illustrative MathematicsIM seeks to ensure that students, particularly historically underserved students, and their teachers have access to aligned, grade-level, mathematics curriculum resources, and that teachers.
Everlight Solar is seeking a skilled Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. You should be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about.
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for.
This position requires you to be up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines, including one booster shot, within 14 days of eligibility, or to have an approved medical or religious accommodation prior to your start date.Pay: $21 to $23 per hour, depending on.