The HTML Specialist exercises strong technical skills including an expertise in HTML coding, as well as a full understanding of web development tools and technologies such as CSS, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver. This position works closely with staff across the Marketing Department to assist in creating new and existing code for HTMLs to be used in university email campaigns. This position has the skillset to translate direction from internal creatives, clients, and staff into error-free email code, sometimes within tight timelines.
While the Marketing Department home office is in Lynchburg, Va., this position is a remote, work from home position. There are a few occasions where HTML specialist will be required to be in the office/Lynchburg area which will be discussed after the job offer.
1. Full knowledge and understanding of Web development tools/technologies such as HTML, CSS, Photoshop and, Dreamweaver. Specific knowledge of how to code for email is required.
2. Strong technical skills including an expertise in HTML and ability to troubleshoot coding and application errors, able to articulate best email and HTML practices for the University.
3. Assist in providing quality assurance for accurate email coding, configure link tracking when needed (mainly to correct Dreamweaver errors), able to pull reporting to glean basic send and deliverability information; upload HTML/Text content to email platform to ensure best performance in variety of email clients.
4. Remain informed of existing and emerging technologies regarding HTML best practices and continually doing research while regularly analyzing what competitors in higher education are doing to engage their audiences. Educate others through feedback and presentations in key meetings.
5. Exercise strong work ethic, superior attention to detail and advanced organizational, time-management, and work prioritization skills.
6. Effectively able to work closely with marketing teams in coordinating and communicating content change requests and adhering to production schedules.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,500.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a hard-working and passionate Angular developer who is ready for a challenging project. This is an opportunity for engineers that value working on products that users love, all while participating fully in the engineering process and.
A career in Products and Technology is an opportunity to bring PwC's strategy to life by driving products and technology into everything we deliver. Our clients expect us to bring the right people and the right technology to solve their biggest problems;.
Senior Software EngineerOur organization: Illustrative MathematicsIM seeks to ensure that students, particularly historically underserved students, and their teachers have access to aligned, grade-level, mathematics curriculum resources, and that teachers.
Everlight Solar is seeking a skilled Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. You should be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about.
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for.