We are a small but rapidly growing digital agency in search of a new developer to join our development team. We pride ourselves on a healthy work/life balance and setting realistic expectations with clients. We are seeking a motivated web developer with experience in primarily Shopify, but Wordpress is a huge plus. This position is contract at first, with potential for a full-time position as we grow.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with Shopify platform.
- Understanding of mobile and web-based design constraints, editors, browser platforms, and their differences along with the experience to develop and code accordingly.
- Self-directed; able to manage and prioritize concurrent responsibilities.
- A flexible and collaborative approach in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to provide thoughts and insight throughout the development process
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Ability to contribute constructive technical feedback to the team on various projects
- Openness to learn and take direction on various tasks and projects.
- Critical ability to independently glean information and act on it with limited supervision
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
- At least 2 years of relative experience
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ecommerce experience
- SVN, Git, or CVS experience
- Task Runners like Grunt or Gulp
- Responsive design and development experience
- SCSS/LESS experience
- Figma/PSD-to-CSS execution
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
What you'll be working on: *
A Front-end Developer is passionate about technology and how it integrates with the consumer experience. They strive to craft beautiful, visible, and highly functional websites. Capable of bridging the gap between an elegant front-end design and an enterprise back-end architecture. They are happy to work with fellow developers, system architects, product leads, UX specialist, analytics, and scrum masters in a cross-functional scrum team. In this role, you will move seamlessly between supporting customer-facing projects. Demonstrating true front-end production skills, working on building flexible and reliable systems, and helping us push the envelope in our consumer-focused environment.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $50.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Front-end development: 1 year (Required)
- CSS: 1 year (Required)
- Shopify: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Web DeveloperPetPartners — Fully Remote SUMMARYIf you thrive in a fast-paced, creative and highly collaborative environment and are passionate about pets, this job is for you! PetPartners is on the cutting edge of an explosive growth market, as pet insurance.
Jr. WordPress Developer - Remote Position - Contract to HirePosition SummaryJr. WordPress Developer is responsible for using their knowledge of programming languages to code user-side applications, including visual elements like menu bars, clickable.
We are a digital design agency in search of a UI/UX Developer with a good understanding of web development and content management systems like WordPress and Expression Engine. This position is responsible for designing and implementing websites for our.
A career in Products and Technology is an opportunity to bring PwC's strategy to life by driving products and technology into everything we deliver. Our clients expect us to bring the right people and the right technology to solve their biggest problems;.
Senior Software EngineerOur organization: Illustrative MathematicsIM seeks to ensure that students, particularly historically underserved students, and their teachers have access to aligned, grade-level, mathematics curriculum resources, and that teachers.