The Systems Administrator is responsible for ensuring the organization’s cloud-based systems and software perform smoothly to serve the needs of our staff and clients. The responsibilities of this critical role include day-to-day maintenance, workflow automation, security maintenance, troubleshooting, training, and technical support for all users and projects of the organization.
What You'll Do:
- Perform system level configuration, maintenance, automation, and workflow setup
- Administer system user profiles, groups, and security permissions
- Analyze and facilitate testing of system vendor enhancements and patches
- Assist internal staff in system troubleshooting technical issues
- Coordination with vendors to resolve technical issues
- Train staff on system related topics, such as general use and enhancements
- Coordinate with IT services vendor to ensure staff has necessary hardware and software
- Assist with special projects, as needed
- Assist with reporting, auditing, and data analysis, as needed
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience; ideally in business, technology, or computer science
- Minimum two years of systems administration experience
- Experience within the PEO/ASO and/or HR industry preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, Visio (or other diagramming software), and Office suite
- Experience with HRIS software, such as PrismHR, iSolved, Ceridian, ADP
- Drive and initiative to excel in your role and exceed expectations
- Passion for service and an understanding of how your work impacts the broader mission
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in performing diagnostic tests and audits, as well as documenting processes
- Exceptional ability to collaborate, provide technical support, and to train staff
- Exceptional project management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to quickly gain expertise in all relevant systems
- Root cause analysis skills and creative problem-solving skills
- Software testing and debugging skills
- Knowledge of SaaS model end user administration
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML and UI/UX design concepts
- Knowledge of basic data reporting concepts
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Elite Insurance Partners is an Insurance Brokerage based in Palm Harbor, FL that is consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the Tampa Bay area. Our company consists of a small group of high-performance individuals who have an entrepreneurial.
Description:OverviewCRISP Shared Services (CSS) provides technology and HR infrastructure support for the Connecticut state-wide health information exchange (HIE), Connie, a 501c3 established through state statute in 2019. Connie’s mission is to enhance.
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks..
Job Summary:JOB DESCRIPTION – Client Support SpecialistLocation: Indianapolis, IN or RemoteDivision: Ticketmaster USLine Manager: Regional Area ManagerContract Terms: 40 hours per weekTHE TEAMThe Field Operations team builds and maintains relationships.
DockYard is hiring an HTML/CSS Specialist to collaborate closely with our in-house Design and Engineering teams to facilitate the handoff between visual design and implementation.Who We AreDockYard is a remote first, digital product consultancy. Forward-thinking.