Need Strong Designing experience
- Responsible for end to end understanding of the ServiceNow solution being delivered.
- Responsible for the management of the ServiceNow development team.
- Daily activities include running of Scrum Calls, Managing ServiceNow Development sprints, collaborating with RT local scrum master to understand priorities and provide solution oversight.
- Responsible for supporting the development of company market requirements for specific product(s) or product line(s) , services and solutions portfolios.
- Responsible for supporting new solutions and assisting in the solutions processes.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in implementing Telecommunication / ITSM / ITOM /ESM using ServiceNow.
- Having an experience in ServiceNow implementations, designing complex multi-tenant, end to end solutions in HA.
- System integration experience using web services and other web-based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
- Working with the Pre-Sales/Solutioning team with scoping service engagements involving ServiceNow products and client systems.
- Understand customer requirements and work on solutions.
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules - Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, etc.
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications and working on ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery, Orchestration, and other applications.
- Experience in managing workflows of Medium to Very Complex in nature.
- ServiceNow - Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow - Certified Implementation Specialist ITSM (CIS-ITSM) (optional)
- ITSM Pro Certified (optional)
- ITOM certification (optional)
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Elite Insurance Partners is an Insurance Brokerage based in Palm Harbor, FL that is consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the Tampa Bay area. Our company consists of a small group of high-performance individuals who have an entrepreneurial.
Description:OverviewCRISP Shared Services (CSS) provides technology and HR infrastructure support for the Connecticut state-wide health information exchange (HIE), Connie, a 501c3 established through state statute in 2019. Connie’s mission is to enhance.
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks..
Job Summary:JOB DESCRIPTION – Client Support SpecialistLocation: Indianapolis, IN or RemoteDivision: Ticketmaster USLine Manager: Regional Area ManagerContract Terms: 40 hours per weekTHE TEAMThe Field Operations team builds and maintains relationships.
DockYard is hiring an HTML/CSS Specialist to collaborate closely with our in-house Design and Engineering teams to facilitate the handoff between visual design and implementation.Who We AreDockYard is a remote first, digital product consultancy. Forward-thinking.
More jobs by this company
Skills: React or Angular Python, Redux, Microservices, Oracle(DB) and core java concepts.At least 6+ years of experience in Web development (Full Stack)Strong background in Java Full Stack Programming including JEE web application developmentJava development.