This is a remote position, however, candidate must reside in a location within Eastern Standard Time (EST) within the United States.
- Collaborate on development of new data-driven application features and behaviors
- Integrate with and maintain existing code base using industry and firm best practices
- Participate directly in the complete SDLC, working closely with our product, QA, and legal teams
- Build smart internal tools to streamline platform development
- 5+ years of working experience in .NET
- Solid understanding of OOP concepts
- Working experience with WinForms/WPF and WCF
- Experience using RDBMS, like SQL Server or MySQL
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience
- Familiarity with abstract and data-driven models is a major plus.
- Experience in .NET Core, microservices, containers and container orchestrators (Kubernetes), cloud deployment a plus
- Knowledge of React, Redux, or React Natives a plus
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery a plus
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps a plus
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please include your location and work authorization on your resume.
About Compliance Solutions Strategies:
Compliance Solutions Strategies (CSS) is a trusted global RegTech partner that uniquely brings together innovative technology- driven solutions to support financial services firms in navigating a clear and strategic path through the complex and fragmented global regulatory space. Our solutions and services help firms meet regulatory deadlines while optimizing compliance data, operations and technology. CSS covers a full range of global compliance disciplines spanning fund reporting, transaction reporting, investment monitoring, compliance management, compliance services and managed services with a complementary, centralized approach to the strategic management of regulatory data called RBOR (Regulatory Book of Record). For more information on CSS, please visit: www.cssregtech.com.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
A career in Products and Technology is an opportunity to bring PwC's strategy to life by driving products and technology into everything we deliver. Our clients expect us to bring the right people and the right technology to solve their biggest problems;.
Senior Software EngineerOur organization: Illustrative MathematicsIM seeks to ensure that students, particularly historically underserved students, and their teachers have access to aligned, grade-level, mathematics curriculum resources, and that teachers.
Everlight Solar is seeking a skilled Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. You should be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about.
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for.
This position requires you to be up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines, including one booster shot, within 14 days of eligibility, or to have an approved medical or religious accommodation prior to your start date.Pay: $21 to $23 per hour, depending on.
More jobs by this company
Position: Remote - Junior Software Developer (.Net Core/React.js)Job SummaryAs a member of the CSS Software Development team, you will participate in the design, development, and implementation of an existing regulatory reporting system.If you are comfortable.
This position is 100% Remote, but must reside within EST or CST only.Job SummaryAs a member of the CSS Software Development team, you will participate in the design, development, and implementation of an existing regulatory reporting system. If you are.