As an Applications Developer, you will develop and maintain applications and supporting products such as API integrations. This includes assisting with technical design, writing code, and implementing new applications on both tablets and phones; integrating apps with back end systems and/or data tables; and performing day-to-day administration of the current application portfolio. You will also be responsible for contact with vendor support and providing level 3 support with Help Desk issues.
- Maintain and document all end user access, login and password identification.
- Create, configure and maintain standard as well as custom applications within the Walsworth internal and external environments.
- Perform system level maintenance and request external vendor support when necessary.
- Record, track, and document all system issues and resolution.
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders.
- Participate in the implementation of new development with assigned teams.
- Conduct research into current and emerging technologies and issues in support of development efforts.
- Work with database administrator to design, develop, and update databases as they relate to assigned applications.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with Adobe Cloud applications
- Broad advanced knowledge of business operations
- Ability to communicate all planned interfaces to all personnel involved as well as management.
- Ability to conduct research into and resolve software issues, standards and products as required.
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Working technical experience with system software environments
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to remain organized and self-directed in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to interface with a variety of individuals or groups on a frequent basis.
- Ability to work with limited direction and supervision, while demonstrating good judgment and strict confidence.
- Ability to learn computer applications as necessary for the position.
- Must successfully complete any training or certification courses required to support or strengthen position.
- Ability to read, interpret and follow verbal and written instructions, work procedures and other related materials.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong customer service skills.
- Must communicate appropriate information accurately and clearly as needed.
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Windows based databases.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or a related field and four years experience in application development or a related function OR
- Associate degree in Information Technology or a related field and six years experience in application development or a related function OR
- High School Diploma or GED eight years experience in application development or a related function
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $68,163.49 - $120,179.59 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
A career in Products and Technology is an opportunity to bring PwC's strategy to life by driving products and technology into everything we deliver. Our clients expect us to bring the right people and the right technology to solve their biggest problems;.
Senior Software EngineerOur organization: Illustrative MathematicsIM seeks to ensure that students, particularly historically underserved students, and their teachers have access to aligned, grade-level, mathematics curriculum resources, and that teachers.
Everlight Solar is seeking a skilled Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. You should be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about.
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for.
This position requires you to be up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines, including one booster shot, within 14 days of eligibility, or to have an approved medical or religious accommodation prior to your start date.Pay: $21 to $23 per hour, depending on.