CRISP Shared Services (CSS) provides technology and HR infrastructure support for the Connecticut state-wide health information exchange (HIE), Connie, a 501c3 established through state statute in 2019. Connie’s mission is to enhance the health and well-being of Connecticut residents through the provision of health information technology services. Connie supports clinical decision-making, keeps patient medical health information confidential and secure, and advances the state’s public health goals. More information about Connie is available at http://conniect.org
The HIE Project Manager guides the development, planning, coordination, administration, and implementation of Connie technology initiatives. This role is responsible for ensuring tools and services for Connie’s end users are completed within stated time parameters, meets all program milestone requirements, and are implemented to the satisfaction of the customer and leadership. The Project Manager will work with participating organizations, EHR vendors, internal and external IT resources, and others directly to advance interoperability with the HIE.. Requirements:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work closely with external parties to gather requirements, create project plans, implement technology, ensure sufficient testing, and coordinate a move into production.
- Provide project management leadership/support overseeing several concurrent projects to advance interoperability goals.
- Coordinate with vendors, engineering and project management resources to ensure data integration feeds downstream services.
- Create/maintain project documentation and report out as requested.
- Acts as liaison between internal and external partners to facilitate communication, collaboration, consensus building, and ensure accountability.
- Utilizes project and meeting management principles, techniques, and effective change management processes.
- Ensure technologies, user communications, and use cases comply with health care data sharing standards, regulations and laws.
- Maintains technical project and compliance reports, records, and documentation.
- Maintain compliance with privacy & security requirements in accordance with Connie policy.
Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Monitor metrics and KPIs to track progress of ambulatory integration initiative and communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Monitor project processes, identify bottlenecks and barriers, & provide/investigate continuous improvement suggestions.
- Formally monitors progress and quality of outcomes ensuring delivery of results.
- Implement utilization evaluation strategies to ensure implemented technologies are meeting important use cases.
- Monitor technology upgrades and changes, coordinate external communications on technology changes to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Serve as project staff augmentation on tasks requiring special attention across other prioritized Connie initiatives.
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Outstanding communication, organizational and interpersonal skills with both a technical and non-technical audience
- Demonstrated ability to track and monitor projects
- Ability to move projects forward and catalyze resources to drive issues
- Ability to plan and facilitate complex discussions with diverse stakeholder groups
- Proven ability to effectively understand and communicate information to a wide variety of technical and non-technical individuals or groups at all levels of the organization
- Good soft skills and an ability to deal with evolution of processes
- Customer service and conflict management skills
- Possession and demonstration of high energy, flexibility, creativity and good judgment
- Technical project management experience
- Understanding of healthcare IT standards and their application
- Strong aptitude for evaluating and solving complex problems and issues
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Skilled and knowledgeable in relationship management and communication
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment in the performance of their job
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience or education in IT/ Healthcare preferred
- Familiarity with Connecticut healthcare industry a plus
- EHR experience, Mirth, or other integration engine certification a plus
- PMI certification a plus
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Elite Insurance Partners is an Insurance Brokerage based in Palm Harbor, FL that is consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the Tampa Bay area. Our company consists of a small group of high-performance individuals who have an entrepreneurial.
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks..
Job Summary:JOB DESCRIPTION – Client Support SpecialistLocation: Indianapolis, IN or RemoteDivision: Ticketmaster USLine Manager: Regional Area ManagerContract Terms: 40 hours per weekTHE TEAMThe Field Operations team builds and maintains relationships.
DockYard is hiring an HTML/CSS Specialist to collaborate closely with our in-house Design and Engineering teams to facilitate the handoff between visual design and implementation.Who We AreDockYard is a remote first, digital product consultancy. Forward-thinking.
Job Description: Need Strong Designing experienceResponsible for end to end understanding of the ServiceNow solution being delivered.Responsible for the management of the ServiceNow development team.Daily activities include running of Scrum Calls, Managing.