Elite Insurance Partners is an Insurance Brokerage based in Palm Harbor, FL that is consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the Tampa Bay area. Our company consists of a small group of high-performance individuals who have an entrepreneurial mindset and a deep passion for what they do and why they do it.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Cloud Email Specialist to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. This role is ideal for a proven email marketer who wants to be part of a high-performance culture and is passionate about leveraging communication strategies to build customer relationships. If you are the type of person that takes ownership of their work, embraces the journey instead of the destination, and enjoys all the nuances of a communication strategy, we would like to offer you an opportunity to join one of the best cultures in Tampa Bay.
Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Primary Responsibilities
- Email Marketing Specialist will work with company leadership to create, execute, support, and measure all email marketing.
- Plan campaigns through the development of content marketing strategies, list management strategies, campaign execution and campaign measurement
- Make recommendations tied to and create email marketing calendar.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates.
- Write newsletters including all company updates.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
- Build customer journeys with Salesforce Journey Builder
- Create SMS campaigns using Mobile Connect
Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Required Experience
- Bachelor's degree or 3-5 years of experience in related field
- 3+ years of Email Marketing campaign management preferably with Salesforce Email Cloud
- **Must have deep knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (i.e., Salesforce Lightning, SendGrid, Email Cloud)
- Proficient understanding of journey mapping, email triggers, segmentation, and behavior targeting.
- Experience developing, executing, and managing strategic email marketing initiatives.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and content design in the context of building/coding/deployment of email campaigns
- High attention to detail
- Data-driven and analytical
- Highly self-motivated; someone who takes ownership.
- Experience with SMS and browser-based notifications a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What is your personal email?
- What is your experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud?
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Description:OverviewCRISP Shared Services (CSS) provides technology and HR infrastructure support for the Connecticut state-wide health information exchange (HIE), Connie, a 501c3 established through state statute in 2019. Connie’s mission is to enhance.
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks..
Job Summary:JOB DESCRIPTION – Client Support SpecialistLocation: Indianapolis, IN or RemoteDivision: Ticketmaster USLine Manager: Regional Area ManagerContract Terms: 40 hours per weekTHE TEAMThe Field Operations team builds and maintains relationships.
DockYard is hiring an HTML/CSS Specialist to collaborate closely with our in-house Design and Engineering teams to facilitate the handoff between visual design and implementation.Who We AreDockYard is a remote first, digital product consultancy. Forward-thinking.
Job Description: Need Strong Designing experienceResponsible for end to end understanding of the ServiceNow solution being delivered.Responsible for the management of the ServiceNow development team.Daily activities include running of Scrum Calls, Managing.