We are hiring an experienced developer to help in the design, development, and delivery of hybrid mobile applications. The candidate should also have handled the integration of mobile apps with third-party systems and applications. Additionally, someone who is a quick learner & is keen on acquiring new skills in line with the company's needs.
- Active member, who will take initiative & suggest IT solutions to help the company with improved productivity & business. Be part of brainstorming sessions.
- Testing and Maintainance of apps
- Proficient working experience on Ionic and/or Phone Gap.
- Experience in Responsive Development practices.
- Understand Requirements and translate them to design specifications
- Should have database management skills in SQLite, MySQL & Firebase
- Support customers by troubleshooting any of their software issues
Skills and Qualifications
- Should be able to handle the complete application development life cycle independently.
- Development experience in hybrid technologies such as Ionic, Apache Cordova (Phone Gap)
- Knowledge of server-side technologies (PHP & WordPress)
- Proficient with Mobile push notification framework and implementation.
- Maintaining code on Github
Nice to have (optional)
- Python & Flask
- Effective English written & oral communication
- Should be flexible with company full-stack environment
- Should be able to deploy & test on the XAMPP platform
Apply with CV, link to previous work
Excellent compensation for the right candidate
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
A career in Products and Technology is an opportunity to bring PwC's strategy to life by driving products and technology into everything we deliver. Our clients expect us to bring the right people and the right technology to solve their biggest problems;.
Senior Software EngineerOur organization: Illustrative MathematicsIM seeks to ensure that students, particularly historically underserved students, and their teachers have access to aligned, grade-level, mathematics curriculum resources, and that teachers.
Everlight Solar is seeking a skilled Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. You should be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about.
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for.
This position requires you to be up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines, including one booster shot, within 14 days of eligibility, or to have an approved medical or religious accommodation prior to your start date.Pay: $21 to $23 per hour, depending on.