QSR International is seeking an experienced Web Developer who is passionate about Passion for providing an effective, engaging customer experience and wants to be a part of driven and energetic marketing team.
The Web Developer’s primary responsibility will be to partner with the Sr. Director of Marketing to reimagine the QSR digital ecosystem and design digital experiences that enhance engagement and conversion throughout the customer lifecycle.
The Developer will play a hands-on role in design and development, delivering updates and features in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Additionally, they will work with brand and product managers in a multi-functional environment to implement creative communication solutions that meet the business goals. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, pro-active and solution oriented.
The ideal candidate exudes a positive can-do attitude who loves to be part of creating solutions and fast-paced environments.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Design, code, implement, test, and maintain web applications to document standards.
- Develop project scope, deliverables, and schedules for web & other html projects (ex: email, etc)
- Manage, upload, and implement multimedia assets for all website environments
- Develop reference guides and procedures manuals for web application maintenance and training purposes ((best practices, programming styles, and conventions)
- Partner with our Marketing, Tech, Product and Customer Success teams to understand the business goals and objectives, and become a subject matter expert in what we can and should do to support them
- Ability to carry out best SEO practices for website design and maintenance
- Lead the ongoing operation of the digital ecosystem including content loading, updating, publishing, and QA per requirements and requests from internal stakeholders
- Build web pages within our CMS based on designs using HTML, CSS, and JS standard methodologies
- Find opportunities to improve the web site and continuously validate that the website provides a great user experience
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related experience
- 2+ years of experience with SQL technologies
- Proven experience with Drupal, Wordpress, or other Content Management Systems. Knowledge of Umbraco and Kentico a plus.
- An understanding of the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code review, source control, build, test, deploy, and operations
- Experience with web technologies and full stack development
- Ability to work efficiently on a remote/distributed team
- Client service mentality, adaptability and willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
- Experience with fast-paced, sales-force driven business models
- Have a sense of ownership in whatever they work on
Ideal Qualities and Skillsets:
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS Competency with web UX conventions and standards and experience in responsive design
- Knowledgeable in integration of applications and external authentication systems
- Critical analysis skills to design, validate, and execute (code & database) applications for various business needs in the global enterprise
- Able to work with fluid and grid systems (Flexbox, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Superb communication and presentation skills and ability to quickly adapt to changing requirements, diverse project needs, and short timelines
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to self-manage, prioritize time, and stay motivated in a remote environment
- Must be flexible and able to accept and apply necessary critique and feedback
- Handle multiple tasks easily and consistently, meeting or exceeding deadlines and organization expectations
- Good attitude and a positive mindset
About the Company:
QSR International develops, markets and distributes world leading software for universities and research institutions around the world. A privately owned company with offices in Australia, the UK and the USA, our software gives researchers and educators the power to make better decisions, from Field-Based Education to Qualitative Data Analytics. We’re committed to providing our users with the highest quality products, services and support. Our team is talented, committed, cooperative and solution driven, and dedicated to helping people all over the world better manage their projects and using by efficiently analyzing large volumes of complex data.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Jr. Web Developer - Remote PositionRequisition #: req7837Location: Remote within the U.S.Hours: Full-time (40 hours/week)Bethany is changing the world through family. We began our work by serving one child more than 75 years ago. Today, Bethany is an.
A career in Products and Technology is an opportunity to bring PwC's strategy to life by driving products and technology into everything we deliver. Our clients expect us to bring the right people and the right technology to solve their biggest problems;.
Senior Software EngineerOur organization: Illustrative MathematicsIM seeks to ensure that students, particularly historically underserved students, and their teachers have access to aligned, grade-level, mathematics curriculum resources, and that teachers.
Everlight Solar is seeking a skilled Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. You should be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about.
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for.