- As a member of the CSS Software Development team, you will participate in the design, development, and implementation of an existing regulatory reporting system.
- If you are comfortable with micro- services, experienced in T-SQL – this is a unique opportunity to work on an existing web-based application using the latest technologies.
- This position is 100% Remote, but preferably residing within EST or CST.
- Participate in design and development of complex software projects, writing technical specification
- Work with product managers and QA engineers from development to production
- Contribute to software architecture design, development of software applications, and integration into enterprise systems
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in a software development role
- Experience in .NET Framework, .NET Core, package management, and dependency injection
- Working knowledge of React, Redux, or React Natives
- Database experience (SQL Server) and good knowledge in query optimization
- Experience with distributed architectures and REST APIs
- Experience with gRPC APIs is a big plus
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Proficiency at implementing responsive designs using HTML and modern CSS
- Experience supporting and scaling consumer-facing web applications
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience
About Compliance Solutions Strategies:
Compliance Solutions Strategies (CSS) is a trusted global RegTech partner that uniquely brings together innovative technology- driven solutions to support financial services firms in navigating a clear and strategic path through the complex and fragmented global regulatory space. Our solutions and services help firms meet regulatory deadlines while optimizing compliance data, operations and technology. CSS covers a full range of global compliance disciplines spanning fund reporting, transaction reporting, investment monitoring, compliance management, compliance services and managed services with a complementary, centralized approach to the strategic management of regulatory data called RBOR (Regulatory Book of Record). For more information on CSS, please visit: www.cssregtech.com.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
A career in Products and Technology is an opportunity to bring PwC's strategy to life by driving products and technology into everything we deliver. Our clients expect us to bring the right people and the right technology to solve their biggest problems;.
Senior Software EngineerOur organization: Illustrative MathematicsIM seeks to ensure that students, particularly historically underserved students, and their teachers have access to aligned, grade-level, mathematics curriculum resources, and that teachers.
Everlight Solar is seeking a skilled Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. You should be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about.
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for.
This position requires you to be up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines, including one booster shot, within 14 days of eligibility, or to have an approved medical or religious accommodation prior to your start date.Pay: $21 to $23 per hour, depending on.
More jobs by this company
.Net DeveloperThis is a remote position, however, candidate must reside in a location within Eastern Standard Time (EST) within the United States.About CSS:Compliance Solutions Strategies (CSS) is a trusted global RegTech partner that uniquely brings.
This position is 100% Remote, but must reside within EST or CST only.Job SummaryAs a member of the CSS Software Development team, you will participate in the design, development, and implementation of an existing regulatory reporting system. If you are.