Most of your time will be spent doing things like designing user experiences which seamlessly integrate with customer applications, customizing a customer's Appcues theme with CSS, consulting on best practices for user experiences, or fixing broken CSS selectors to get a flow live before a tight deadline. That being said, every person on the support team spends 20% of their time out of the queue working on initiatives and projects to help propel our support strategy into the future, and you will be no different. You will become an essential voice for our mission. You'll drive happiness for customers and our audience at large both in and out of the inbox.
This position is fully remote with operating hours of 8am - 5pm EST.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Talking to customers a lot! You’ll be helping our customers (most often software product teams and engineers) troubleshoot complex issues with excellent email, and occasional video chat support
- Debugging issues with styling and design, specifically custom CSS.
- Consult on design strategies so customers can delivery amazing looking content to their users.
- Write and maintain clear, helpful user and design documentation as the product evolves
- Empowering other members of the team to success by owning design related escalations and being willing to work together through problems.
- Assist our Customer Success and Sales teams by providing design demonstrations, presentations, trainings, consultations and internal support services as needed.
You may be a great fit if:
- You're willing to commit to working a minimum of two years on our support team upgrading processes, helping our customers, and implementing new functionality to help our customers be even better.
- You have 2+ years of relevant Professional Services/Solutions/Sales/Support experience for a cloud-based software company. You're technically astute and have a foundational understanding of web frameworks (i.e. React, Angular, etc), and a strong eye for what makes content look amazing!
- You are comfortable offering suggestions on how our customers can improve the look of their content to encourage user engagement.
- You have experience working at a remote-first company and are comfortable working remotely.
- You like empowering users with the knowledge to do things for themselves in the future, not just fixing things for them.
- You love collaboration. You want to work with members of the support team and teams outside of support to do what's right for the company and the customer.
- You're excited to gain a deeper understanding of how our software and integrations work. Our customers use different web/mobile technologies and you are hungry to understand how they work and how Appcues can work with them.
- You're an A+ listener and communicator. You can synthesize feedback and be the voice of the customer to help your teammates become better marketers, designers, builders and more. You'll also be eager to spend your days speaking with customers on the phone, via email, and through chat.
- You're ardent about figuring things out and comfortable being uncomfortable. Our team is small, but we'll give you the autonomy to help build better processes and continually improve.
- You're driven and goal-oriented. With so much freedom and autonomy, it can be difficult to stay focused. Striving towards the prize on the day-to-day is what aligns us as a company.
- More than anything else, you are empathetic and have a genuine desire to help other people. Culture fit and drive to help are more important than experience.
100% remote - We don’t have an office so all of our employees learn and collaborate in the same way using remote work practices. This won't change post-COVID as we are committed to being 100% remote for the long-term. We work in Slack, Zoom, and a collection of modern collaboration tools. We have inclusive remote events and, after COVID times, will get together twice a year for a fun off-site retreat.
At Appcues, our mission is to help teams build products their users love. With Appcues, you can create in-product experiences (user onboarding, feature announcements, checklists, and more) without writing any code. We believe it’s the non-technical people who often have the best information about a user’s needs and desires, and we give them the tools to act.
We’re a dynamic group of talented teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, their work, and the success story we are writing. Our values are not just words. We live by them.
Appcues is an equal opportunity employer that commits to diversity and inclusion and also celebrates it. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or marital status. We believe that diverse teams foster a more inclusive company culture, build better products, and are more human, humane, and fun.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Infosys is seeking a strong MERN Stack Developer - In this role you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application.
Overview:TISTA Science and Technology Corporation, a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company, focuses on delivering information technology and professional services to Federal and State agencies. TISTA is recognized in 2019 by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing.
Store Space CultureAt Store Space Self Storage our philosophy is that the relationship with our customers and the service we provide is the cornerstone of our success. Our mantra is 'Storage that Cares' and we put our employees in the driver's seat to.
UX EngineerPosition DescriptionMOMA Title: UX Engineer IIRTO Schedule: N/ALocations open to: RemoteProject Overview:Web-focused frontend engineer / prototyper with a great eye for design details who knows how to write clean, clear, and efficient code.
Marketing UI Designer/DeveloperThe ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive,.