Moodle with us!
We're the world's most popular learning platform and we’re on a mission to empower educators to improve our world.
Find out about your new workplace
Moodle is the world’s most trusted online learning solution. The engine of our ecosystem is Moodle LMS, the secure and customizable open source learning management platform used by over 300 million learners worldwide.
Moodle US provides services in custom development, learning design, a range of scalable hosting solutions, customizations, implementation, integrations, training and support whether with Moodle LMS, Moodle Workplace or any other Moodle product.
We’ve built a passionate team of hard-working and driven people, united by a shared belief in the ability of our platform to make a positive difference to our world. We respect our colleagues and value an open and innovative workplace, filled with integrity and of course a strong focus on education (yes, these are our company values!)
Find out more about us on our website.
What your new job can look like
With the pace of Moodle, no two days will ever be the same! But most days will involve a mix of:
- PHP programming skills
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Knowledge of performance, object oriented principles, design patterns and security
- Understanding of of git and source control in general
We'd love to meet you
Especially if you can talk to us about your:
- Frontend developments skills
- RequireJS, ES6
- CSS extension languages & Bootstrap
- Experience with Moodle development
- Understanding of agile development processes
- PhpStorm (or similar IDE) proficiency
- Most importantly if you are a strong communicator with fantastic team working skills and a growth mindset for learning, we would love to speak with you no matter what level of development you are right now (from entry level to senior level). We are willing to train the right candidate!
What's in it for you?
We’ve already talked about the importance we place on achieving our mission to empower educators to improve our world, our passion for our values and some of the cool things we are doing as a company.
So what about this?!
- We don’t believe in formal dress codes, bring your full self to work in your own style.
- Plus, we’ll provide you with a competitive salary.
- We offer a 401k and a company contribution, health insurance package, fully remote work, as well as an excellent time off package (42 days off a year - that’s over 8 weeks of paid time off! *Includes 10 paid holidays).
- We also offer a wellness benefit, an education benefit, a technology benefit, and much more!
Does all this sound good? If yes…
Click on the following link to apply
Add your resume and anything else you'd like to add…
Moodle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Moodle is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Moodle are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Moodle will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Moodle encourages applicants of all ages.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Full Job DescriptionRemote PHP DeveloperHere at Bit9 we are always working hard on new tech standards and integrations to help our clients with deploying new custom solutions. We build and manage intuitive web platforms with optimal customization. We.
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: NACI (T1)Requisition Type: RegularGeneral Dynamics IT is seeking a Drupal Full Stack Web Developer to support the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's (NOAA's) National Centers for Environmental.
Senior Drupal DeveloperRemote / Washington, DCPosition Description: An exciting and challenging opportunity for a Web/Drupal Developer to contribute the design and development of Drupal and other Open Source Web Services on a large IT project providing.
Overview:AIR is currently seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated Drupal Developer to join our Technology Solutions team. Our Technology Solutions team at AIR incorporates a user-first philosophy with cutting-edge web and mobile technologies to design.
Infosys is seeking a strong MERN Stack Developer - In this role you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application.