Streamline Media Group is a global company with teams in North America, Europe, and Asia. We are looking for a self-motivated and energetic team player to join our growing development team. While Streamline is primarily known for working on games, we actually also produce our own in-house tools such as Streamframe and provide development for non-game partners.
We are hiring for a mid-to-senior level user experience designer for our platform team. This is a fast-paced role on a nimble, and innovative team that focuses on results over perfection. This is a fully remote position.
If you wish to learn more about our company, here is a video of our CEO, Alexander Fernandez, sharing about the culture of Streamline Media Group: https://www.youtube.com/c/starveup
*Candidate must be based in the US*
- Senior-level experience with developing digital products across a variety of mediums, including web and mobile.
- Proficient with wire-framing and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, and Axure.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to understand, interpret and leverage data to optimize UX solutions.
- Ability to prioritize design issues and demonstrate independent decision-making.
- Experience designing client-facing applications in a lean and agile environment.
- Team player, with a strong work ethic and high energy levels.
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS.
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Tableau and Google Analytics.
Business Division profile: https://www.streamline-mediagroup.com/streamframe
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Infosys is seeking a strong MERN Stack Developer - In this role you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application.
Overview:TISTA Science and Technology Corporation, a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company, focuses on delivering information technology and professional services to Federal and State agencies. TISTA is recognized in 2019 by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing.
Store Space CultureAt Store Space Self Storage our philosophy is that the relationship with our customers and the service we provide is the cornerstone of our success. Our mantra is 'Storage that Cares' and we put our employees in the driver's seat to.
UX EngineerPosition DescriptionMOMA Title: UX Engineer IIRTO Schedule: N/ALocations open to: RemoteProject Overview:Web-focused frontend engineer / prototyper with a great eye for design details who knows how to write clean, clear, and efficient code.
Marketing UI Designer/DeveloperThe ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive,.
More jobs by this company
Streamline Media Group is a global company with teams in North America, Europe, and Asia. We are looking at self-motivated and energetic team players to join our growing development team. While Streamline is primarily known for working on games, we actually.
Streamline Media Group is a global company with teams in North America, Europe, and Asia. While Streamline is primarily known for working on games, we actually also produce our own in-house tools such as Streamframe and provide development for non-game.
Streamline Media Group is hiring for this exciting new position to help shape the direction of our latest video games. Blending your abilities to gather industry and product insights and trends, and to conduct thorough research, you will prepare and.