Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
As a member of the marketing operations team for Lumen’s eCommerce platform, the Adobe Launch Developer will provide technical expertise to implement industry leading analytics solutions. They are responsible for ongoing support for applications with debugging and maintenance.
The Main Responsibilities
Their primary responsibilities include:
- Design, build and deploy tagging solutions for Lumen platform in Adobe Launch
- Debugging breakdowns in production
- Documenting the approach, conditions, validations, and warnings for posterity
- Maintain and support Adobe Launch platform
- Maintain and support Marketo email, landing page templates and form css files.
- Collaborate with analytics team to support data requirements and implement by working with the team to execute that solution
- Translate business requirements to technical specifications, work with stakeholders to refine and clarify requirements
- Analyze impact of code to overall ecosystem within the global web site
- Ensure code is robust and safe, and will not degrade site performance
- Conduct code reviews of other Launch developers
- Work with other launch developers to evaluate and improve existing Adobe ecosystems
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate code into Adobe Launch
- Other duties as assigned
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or comparable with 2+ years of experience
- Understanding of security best practices
- Excellent analytical, and written and oral communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills using latest tools
- Must be detail oriented and a self-starter
- Multi-tasking with good follow through skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work alone and accomplish tasks without supervision
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Familiarity with using Adobe Experience Platform launch services
- 1-3 years of tag management experience with Adobe Launch, DTM, Google Tag Manager or other tag management solutions such as Tealium or Ensighten
- Deep understanding of Adobe Launch and configuring MarTech extensions
- Knowledge of Adobe marketing product stack and integration: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM Sites), Adobe Commerce (MAGENTO), Target, Analytics, Audience Manager
- Abode Experience Platform certification
Requisition #: 299071
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information . We're able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Description:Founded in 2007, Initiate Government Solutions (IGS) a Woman Owned Small Business, specializes in healthcare information solutions with emphasis on technology spectrum. IGS partners with government and commercial clients to tackle the most.
Doxim is the customer communications and engagement technology leader serving financial and regulated industries. Our platform with its suite of integrated, SaaS software and document technology solutions helps clients digitize operations, improve efficiency,.
Job DescriptionKsense Technology is seeking a client-facing project manager who will act as the face of the company and work with the development team to ensure the client's projects are completed successfully.ResponsibilitiesConduct discovery meetings.
IntelliSurvey has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Project Manager who wishes to work remotely. This Project Manager can be located in the U.S. but will need to work UK business hours to support our UK team.A Project Manager is responsible.
Company DescriptionAt Revalize, we build the software and technology that powers sales of manufactured, complex products. Our customers rely on our software to select and sell everything from commercial ovens, to specialized pumps and valves, to grain.