CivicPlus provides SaaS products to help local governments positively engage with their community members. We’re ten products strong and growing.
A Technical Support Engineer (I) provides exceptional customer service and technical support for all CivicPlus products. CivicPlus uses email, support tickets, live chat, and phone call-based channels to provide world class support and customer service to clients. The Technical Support Engineer (I) must be able to communicate effectively and provide technical solutions across all channels of client inquiry.
About the role:
- Front-line customer facing work that supports and configures the software used in government system implementations.
- Build strong and effective working relationships with peers, management, and customers.
- Provide excellent customer service, technical troubleshooting, and problem resolution with user-friendly explanations.
- Document all reported issues and ticket information via ticket management software
- Escalate incidents that cannot be resolved based on specified time frames to relevant team members
- Take ownership of reported technical issues. Identify, communicate, and utilize appropriate resources to resolve respective issues.
- Become a knowledge expert to update and maintain data integrity of various internal database systems used by CivicPlus.
Experience & Skills we value:*
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be pro-active and a self-starter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer-focused to anticipate client needs and concerns
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple task / deadlines
- Driven to improve through training, personal growth, and other means
- Degree in Information System Technology or comparable experience (Preferred)
- Note: We know that excellent candidates can have all sorts of backgrounds and experiences, so please don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the listed requirements!
CivicPlus employees reside in over 45 states - building software solutions used by 7,500 local governments. Our employees perform interesting and challenging work which helps make an impact in communities across America (we’re purpose-driven).
CivicPlus recognizes and trusts that you know how you work best. You choose whether to work remotely or from one of our offices in KS, OR, FL, MA, or CT (per local health safety guidance).
As an adopter of remote work options prior to Covid, CivicPlus still recognizes the importance of collaboration (we’re team-players). We invest in opportunities to build employee connections and accelerate belonging. In addition to our Red Carpet rollout and Buddy system during onboarding, we have active committees in which you can directly participate or enjoy the activities they arrange including: Community Engagement (philanthropic), ERG (employee resource groups), DEIB (Diversity Equity Inclusion & Belonging), and Great Work Place (plan fun virtual & in-person events).
CivicPlus recognizes that ambitious and innovative people look for their company to support their professional growth. In addition to internal training opportunities, we provide every employee with an annual professional development stipend. CivicPlus budgets 2-3% of wages on professional development, helping you grow your skills and develop your career - we support our employees’ growth.
Since 2011, CivicPlus has been named by Inc.Magazine as “One of the Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in the U.S.” This growth translates into opportunities for our employees as we look first to promote from within.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We desire to have our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve and we recognize that diverse and inclusive teams lead to more innovation and better financial returns. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What is our hiring process?
- Introductory Call with someone from our recruiting team.
- Troubleshooting Assesment
- Interview Loop with additional team members
- Position specific Project-we simply want to take a peek at how you think and solve problems.
While the above serves as a basic outline, we might add or remove steps based on the information gathered during the process.
- CivicPlus is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. At CivicPlus, we celebrate and support diversity for the benefit of our employees, products, clients and communities we serve.
- Upon receiving an offer of employment, candidates must complete required pre-employment screenings, which include a drug test and background screen. Offer of employment is contingent upon this post offer screening process. All testing will be conducted by a licensed independent administrator, which will follow testing standards and background screens in accordance with state law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position: Financial Services Cloud Salesforce developer Location: Remote -USA Experience working with financial services cloud Is must.Experience in developing applications in Salesforce using Lighting Experience, Lighting Components, LWC, Aura, Visual.
Job #:22-00524Position Type:Right to HireLocation:REMOTEOnsite Flexibility:All OnsiteJob DescriptionHello Team,Requirement from Kforce:Rek:SalesForce Developers. (5 Positions)RemoteLong termAll candidates must be on Kforce w2 and we can offerRate: $70/hr..
Description:Founded in 2007, Initiate Government Solutions (IGS) a Woman Owned Small Business, specializes in healthcare information solutions with emphasis on technology spectrum. IGS partners with government and commercial clients to tackle the most.
Doxim is the customer communications and engagement technology leader serving financial and regulated industries. Our platform with its suite of integrated, SaaS software and document technology solutions helps clients digitize operations, improve efficiency,.