Everlight Solar is seeking a skilled Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. You should be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers and web designers.
This is a role for Apple power-users, must know iWork and be skilled with iOS and macOS.
Everlight Solar is a rapidly growing company and the leader of solar energy in the Midwest. We offer a unique experience that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. Our culture at Everlight is extremely important to us. The work environment is fast-paced and dynamic. We value teamwork, quality, innovation, and customer success. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, has excellent problem-solving abilities, is passionate about delivering results on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our teams.
- Produce well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Build website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Utilize data from various back-end services and databases
- Collect and review specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Prepare and maintain software documentation
- Maintain, expand, and scale our site as assigned
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Work together with web designers to match visual design intent
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Web Developer or Web Programmer (http://link...) position
- Good experience with relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Excellent knowledge of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Excellent knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Strong problem solving skills with a creative approach
- Strong organisational skills with a good ability to prioritize tasks
- Good ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or other related area
Salary: $60,000-$65,000/ year
Everlight Solar is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all types and are excited to work with talented individuals from a wide range of backgrounds. Everlight is committed to inclusion and we invite people of any race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex, age groups (18+), and levels of education to apply. Authorized to work in the US and background check required.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Summary:THE TEAMThe Field Operations team builds and maintains relationships with various clients to understand the essentials of their business practice, ensure their business objectives are met and clients are able to utilize the various Ticketmaster.
Associate Product DeveloperFull TimeUS RemoteInnovate with Benchmark Digital as a Associate Product DeveloperEveryone wants to make the world a better place. We work to make it happen. By joining Benchmark Digital partners and exploring ESG careers,.
Remote Work Type: Full TimeTurn is a 120+ person, tech startup with an experienced team of entrepreneurs that are focused on driving unprecedented value in the contingent workforce industry. Our worker screening and sourcing platforms are used by companies.
Turn is a 140+ person, tech startup with an experienced team of entrepreneurs that are focused on driving unprecedented value in the contingent workforce industry. Our worker screening and sourcing platforms are used by companies in 30+ industry verticals.
With minimal supervision, involved in strategies, solutions, and execution to improve the usability, design, content, and conversion rates of online and eCommerce assets.Development and maintenance of VSP Vision websites or applicationsDevelop front-end.
More jobs by this company
Everlight Solar is seeking a passionate Network & Device Administrator skilled in device management and network management. This is a fully remote, work-from-home role, perfect for those techies and sysadmin building their own Homelab.This is a role.
Everlight Solar is seeking a talented Software Developer to serve as a member of the software development team. You will aid in the innovation and creation of company software and programs, work alongside a team of programmers to code programs that meet.
Everlight Solar is seeking a talented individual with strong technical skills and is adept in Salesforce lightning to fill the role of Salesforce Developer. The candidate will develop knowledge of Everlight's business workflow and processes and translate.
Everlight Solar is seeking a skilled Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. You should be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about.
Everlight Solar is seeking a skilled Salesforce Administrator who will design and code functional programs and applications, producing fully functional software applications according to requirements. As a Salesforce Administrator, you play a key role.
Everlight Solar is seeking a skilled iOS developer to serve as a member of the software development team and help us to build the next generation of our mobile applications. You should be able to write clean code and ensure your applications run properly..
Everlight Solar is seeking a skilled Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator who will be responsible for understanding business requirements and delivering high quality technical solutions via queries, templates, customer journeys, scripts, and more..