We are a full-service Salesforce Consulting Partner with headquarters in San Diego, CA.
We have an immediate need for Salesforce Developer. This is a fractional contract position (several hours a week, depends on your general availability) with the potential for the long-term fractional engagement. This position is fully remote.
In this role, you'll primarily work on projects in following areas:
- Custom development (APEX, Visualforce, etc.)
- Custom integrations via APIs
- Advanced automation (Flows)
- Third-party tools (Conga Composer & Sign, Formassembly, etc.)
There's an opportunity to shadow discovery, detailed requirements, and consulting calls; practice and build your consulting experience if interested.
- Salesforce Certification(s)
- 3-5 years of hands-on Salesforce development
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce configuration, application design, Apex, Triggers, Lightning Components, Visualforce, SOQL/SOSL, XML, HTML, CSS, SOAP/REST.
- Knowledge on batch apex and schedule apex.
- Ability to create and maintain complex automation via Flows
- Experience with integration projects working with various APIs.
- Strong knowledge in Profiles, Roles, Permission Sets, Sharing Rules, OWD, Custom Managed Apex Sharing, Public Groups and Queues.
- Hands on experience using Salesforce Data Loader and other data migration tools.
- Ability to clearly understand requirements, predict and test business edge cases.
- Ability to collaborate frequently with team members and execute projects in a timely manner.
Great to have experience with third-party services: Conga Composer & Sign, Formassembly, DocuSign, Formstack, NextGen Drawloop, etc.
Come join us for competitive pay (hourly + bonus), continuous growth and learning, and an awesome team environment.
Job Types: Contract or Corp to Corp
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $90.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Summary:THE TEAMThe Field Operations team builds and maintains relationships with various clients to understand the essentials of their business practice, ensure their business objectives are met and clients are able to utilize the various Ticketmaster.
Associate Product DeveloperFull TimeUS RemoteInnovate with Benchmark Digital as a Associate Product DeveloperEveryone wants to make the world a better place. We work to make it happen. By joining Benchmark Digital partners and exploring ESG careers,.
Remote Work Type: Full TimeTurn is a 120+ person, tech startup with an experienced team of entrepreneurs that are focused on driving unprecedented value in the contingent workforce industry. Our worker screening and sourcing platforms are used by companies.
Turn is a 140+ person, tech startup with an experienced team of entrepreneurs that are focused on driving unprecedented value in the contingent workforce industry. Our worker screening and sourcing platforms are used by companies in 30+ industry verticals.
With minimal supervision, involved in strategies, solutions, and execution to improve the usability, design, content, and conversion rates of online and eCommerce assets.Development and maintenance of VSP Vision websites or applicationsDevelop front-end.