Streamline Media Group is a global company with teams in North America, Europe, and Asia. We are looking for a self-motivated and energetic team player to join our growing development team. While Streamline is primarily known for working on games, we actually also produce our own in-house tools such as Streamframe and provide development for non-game partners.
We are hiring for a mid-to-senior level user experience designer for our platform team. This is a fast-paced role on a nimble, and innovative team that focuses on results over perfection. This is a fully remote position.
If you wish to learn more about our company, here is a video of our CEO, Alexander Fernandez, sharing about the culture of Streamline Media Group: https://www.youtube.com/c/starveup
*Candidate must be based in the US*
- Senior-level experience with developing digital products across a variety of mediums, including web and mobile.
- Proficient with wire-framing and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, and Axure.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to understand, interpret and leverage data to optimize UX solutions.
- Ability to prioritize design issues and demonstrate independent decision-making.
- Experience designing client-facing applications in a lean and agile environment.
- Team player, with a strong work ethic and high energy levels.
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS.
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Tableau and Google Analytics.
Business Division profile: https://www.streamline-mediagroup.com/streamframe
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Summary:THE TEAMThe Field Operations team builds and maintains relationships with various clients to understand the essentials of their business practice, ensure their business objectives are met and clients are able to utilize the various Ticketmaster.
Associate Product DeveloperFull TimeUS RemoteInnovate with Benchmark Digital as a Associate Product DeveloperEveryone wants to make the world a better place. We work to make it happen. By joining Benchmark Digital partners and exploring ESG careers,.
Remote Work Type: Full TimeTurn is a 120+ person, tech startup with an experienced team of entrepreneurs that are focused on driving unprecedented value in the contingent workforce industry. Our worker screening and sourcing platforms are used by companies.
Turn is a 140+ person, tech startup with an experienced team of entrepreneurs that are focused on driving unprecedented value in the contingent workforce industry. Our worker screening and sourcing platforms are used by companies in 30+ industry verticals.
With minimal supervision, involved in strategies, solutions, and execution to improve the usability, design, content, and conversion rates of online and eCommerce assets.Development and maintenance of VSP Vision websites or applicationsDevelop front-end.