Sentar is dedicated to developing the critical talent that the connected world demands to create solutions to address the convergence of cybersecurity, intelligence, analytics, and systems engineering. We invite you to join the small business team where you can build, innovate, and secure your career.
Sentar s looking for a Web Developer! Can be accomplished in a 100% remote capacity or local to Pensacola area.
- Perform updates and design web pages to support Naval Education and Training Commands Public Affairs Office.
- Facilitates collection of detailed functional requirements from Program Managers, staffs, and end-users.
- Documents/submits all configuration items (required deliverables per life cycle phase/event) in a consistent manner in accordance with policy requirements.
- Identifies and documents the current functional requirements of NETC applications– including all subsystems and modules.
- Documents and updates functional requirements, develops process flows, maintains related directives and policies and development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to support the training enterprise.
- Updates and tracks status related to web design, architectural modifications, point releases, versioning upgrades, branding, authentication, testing, deployment, metrics, release management, and configuration control.
- Works with the Government and team architects to understand the requirements and vision of the project.
- Develops, documents, and distributes the CM Plan and processes, works with the Technical Architects to set up CM environments.
- Attends user design and review sessions to provide subject matter expertise on web design and applicable areas.
- Maintains design documentation in designated repositories.
- Provides subject matter expertise for Department of Defense (DoD), Secretary of Navy (SECNAV) and 508 rules and regulations that pertain to websites.
Provides subject matter expertise for Department of Defense (DoD), Secretary of Navy (SECNAV) and 508 rules and regulations that pertain to websites.
Certifications: IAT II (Security +ce or equivalent)
Education: High school diploma
Experience needed:6 years
- A working knowledge of standard SharePoint tools.
Web Development to support the Naval Education and Training Commands Public Affairs Office.
Benefits at Sentar:
In addition to a great culture, Sentar offers a comprehensive benefits package to support employees and their families! Cigna Health Insurance, Guardian Vision and Dental Insurance, and Life/Accident/Disability insurance options through Mutual of Omaha give our employees options and comprehensive coverage while keeping out of pocket costs low. Sentar is also happy to offer a healthy match employee contributions through the Fidelity 401(k) plan. Time off your thing? Sentar offers a PTO plan that graduates quickly with years of service. Sentar invests in our people - we offer a robust professional development and education assistance plan, to help our employees reach the next level Reach out to your recruiter to learn more!
If you are not ready to apply for this position, submit your resume here to join our talent community. We'll keep you updated occasionally on new job opportunities.
Sentar is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Persons with Disabilities
Our culture is one of inclusivity and support. Sentar is proudly an Equal Opportunity and VEVRAA Federal Contractor Employer M/F/Vets/Persons with Disabilities. Follow these links to learn more about your rights: EEO Is the Law Poster; EEO Is Law Supplement; and Pay Transparency.
We want you to build your career at Sentar, so if you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable workplace accommodation applying for a job or at any point in the employment process, contact the Recruiting Manager at email@example.com. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Thank you for considering Sentar in your employment search.
Build, Innovate, Secure Your Career at Sentar.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into.
Overview:WHO WE AREFor nearly two decades NewWave has combined innovation, precision, and compassion, to empower our clients to use technology in new ways as they solve problems for the greater good. We are a company on a mission to level the playing.
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts,.
Clariti Consulting is looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction.
Henry Schein One is the global leader in dental management, analytics, communication and marketing software. We deliver innovative dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help connect dental technology so it works as.
More jobs by this company
Sentar is dedicated to developing the critical talent that the connected world demands to create solutions to address the convergence of cybersecurity, intelligence, analytics, and systems engineering. We invite you to join the small business team where.