This position is 100% remote work
Works in remote/virtual environment.
II. Required Qualifications:
Education (include minimum education and any licensing/certifications):
- College-level coursework in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, or similar course of study
- 5+ years of experience as a technical developer building and executing email and SMS marketing campaigns
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced level of knowledge using Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Familiarity in Marketing cloud connector, data extensions, integration with external systems (API) Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud Experience
- Experience coding responsive HTML templates, plus strong scripting skills such as AMPscript for emails, landing pages, SMS and push notifications.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience tracking, reporting and monitoring key performance indicators
- Team player
- Effective time-management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skill
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- executing email and SMS marketing campaigns: 5 years (Required)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform: 1 year (Required)
- coding responsive HTML templates: 1 year (Required)
- scripting skills such as AMPscript for emails: 1 year (Required)
- landing pages, SMS and push notifications.: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
(Remote Position) NexGen Technologies, Inc. is looking for an Oracle Application Express (APEX) Developer to develop and maintain APEX-based software applications. The work includes eliciting and capturing business requirements, designing and implementing.
Planet DDS is the leading provider of cloud-enabled dental software solutions serving over 10,000 practices in North America with over 60,000 users. The company delivers a complete platform of solutions for dental practices including Denticon Practice.
Description: COMPANY OVERVIEW:Trellance is the leading provider of data, analytics, and business intelligence solutions to financial institutions. Organizations use its technology and consulting services to meet the consumer finance expectations of today’s.
Blue Rose is seeking a APEX Developer to support our work with a federal client. This will be a Remote role in Washington, D.C. and is open to US Citizen only.Successful candidates will be required to complete a full background investigation.In this.
About usMBS Textbook Exchange, LLC is a leading provider of college bookstore solutions for retail environments. Fully integrated retail systems for any size college bookstore.Primary Objective of PositionMBS inSite Client Representatives support our.