- Work with customers to understand, define, and implement new requirements
- Work in a team environment analyze business requests/needs, requirements, design, code, test and deliver changes/solutions
- Design and develop new features and maintain existing applications
- Provide operational support as needed
- Creating supporting documentation
- Passion for technology and knowledge
- Proactively implement and recommend improvements
- 3+ years of experience developing solutions utilizing the Microsoft Power platform to create PowerApps (Canvas and Model Driven), and a solid understanding of PowerApps formulas and development methods
- Hands-on experience creating solutions utilizing Power Automate and SharePoint
- Provide technical advice, support and guidance on Power Platform practices, features, functionality, and capabilities
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- App Lifecycle management with testing, multiple environments, publishing, deployments, etc.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or equivalent experience
- Experience implementing a Community of Excellence approach
- Experience with Power Apps licensing and development considerations
- Experience with Azure cloud technologies
- Other aspects of the Power Platform including Power Automate, Custom connectors, Dataverse, etc.
- Experience designing, developing and deploying database, cloud, and web-based applications
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position: Financial Services Cloud Salesforce developer Location: Remote -USA Experience working with financial services cloud Is must.Experience in developing applications in Salesforce using Lighting Experience, Lighting Components, LWC, Aura, Visual.
Job #:22-00524Position Type:Right to HireLocation:REMOTEOnsite Flexibility:All OnsiteJob DescriptionHello Team,Requirement from Kforce:Rek:SalesForce Developers. (5 Positions)RemoteLong termAll candidates must be on Kforce w2 and we can offerRate: $70/hr..
Description:Founded in 2007, Initiate Government Solutions (IGS) a Woman Owned Small Business, specializes in healthcare information solutions with emphasis on technology spectrum. IGS partners with government and commercial clients to tackle the most.
Doxim is the customer communications and engagement technology leader serving financial and regulated industries. Our platform with its suite of integrated, SaaS software and document technology solutions helps clients digitize operations, improve efficiency,.