- Maintains existing systems and fix defects, as necessary.
- Automates processes to improve efficiency.
- Builds tools to eliminate repetitive tasks.
- Participates in self-organizing teams working toward a common goal.
- Responds to issues as they arise and partner with Systems Assurance Group to improve monitoring.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or four-year university or equivalent experience required.
- Experience querying databases for data creation and retrieval.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure to external data storage systems, such as files shares, databases, flat files, etc.
- Familiar with team development tools and source control, i.e. Visual Studio, TFS, CVS, JIRA, GIT, etc.
- Familiar with and working toward improving working knowledge of OOP, SOLID, and design patterns.
- Familiar with the principles of SDLC and separation of duties.
- Able to participate in operational support and on-call rotation.
- able to write and assess performance of basic SQL queries.
- Able to keep up-to-date on the latest testing methods and technologies to producing high-quality software.
- Able to use basic office equipment, including copy machine, personal computer, and fax.
- Able to sit for long periods of time performing sedentary activities.
- Able to stand, stoop, and kneel to file for long periods of time.
- Able to push, pull, and lift up to 20 lbs. of files, supplies, documents, or other related items.
- Competitive overall compensation package
- Work/Life balance
- Employee engagement activities and recognition awards
- Years of Service awards
- Career enhancement and growth opportunities
- Emerging Professionals and Mentor Program
- Continuing education and career certifications
- Variety of healthcare coverage options
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) retirement plans
- Lucrative Wellness Program
- Based upon employee eligibility
SWBC is a Substance-Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug testing.
Please note, SWBC does not hire tobacco users as allowed by law.
To learn more about SWBC, visit our website at www.SWBC.com. If interested, please click the appropriate apply button.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Summary:THE TEAMThe Field Operations team builds and maintains relationships with various clients to understand the essentials of their business practice, ensure their business objectives are met and clients are able to utilize the various Ticketmaster.
Associate Product DeveloperFull TimeUS RemoteInnovate with Benchmark Digital as a Associate Product DeveloperEveryone wants to make the world a better place. We work to make it happen. By joining Benchmark Digital partners and exploring ESG careers,.
Remote Work Type: Full TimeTurn is a 120+ person, tech startup with an experienced team of entrepreneurs that are focused on driving unprecedented value in the contingent workforce industry. Our worker screening and sourcing platforms are used by companies.
Turn is a 140+ person, tech startup with an experienced team of entrepreneurs that are focused on driving unprecedented value in the contingent workforce industry. Our worker screening and sourcing platforms are used by companies in 30+ industry verticals.
With minimal supervision, involved in strategies, solutions, and execution to improve the usability, design, content, and conversion rates of online and eCommerce assets.Development and maintenance of VSP Vision websites or applicationsDevelop front-end.