- Participate in all aspects of the development lifecycle including participation in requirements gathering, solution design, estimation, development, documentation, testing and deployment within an Agile environment
- Actively participate in all Agile ceremonies (i.e. daily Scrum stand-up meetings, refinement sessions, etc).
- Work with product managers, business analysts, solution architects, technical leads and other developers on interpretation and translation of functional and non-functional requirements into creative reusable solutions aligned to our software platforms
- Embrace the established standards and best practices that currently exist for software applications, and contribute ideas in these areas to keep our technology moving forward
- Collaborate and communicate effectively and efficiently with other developers on the team to achieve the highest quality solutions
- Participate in troubleshooting and defect resolution activity as requested
- Create technical documentation as required in the form of technical specifications, and project artifacts
- Assist/Mentor other developers on the team in software development best practices and continual improvement of service
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Information Science or Information Systems Management or equivalent professional experience
- Passion for delivering quality, learning new technologies and mentoring others
- Excellent analysis skills with ability to identify possible gaps in requirements and/or design.
- Ability to take detailed requirements and complete analysis within the Transmit application to identity all possible impacts to the application that may not be called out in the requirement.
- Skilled problem solver with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Commitment to maintaining continual and effective communications within and across teams in a dispersed environment
- Experience working with Agile teams and commitment to adhering to Agile principles
- Experience with one or more of the following Web development, HTML, CSS, API/SDK integration
- Experience with Mobile application development (iOS & Android)
- Knowledge of application integration tools
- Familiarity with Unix based environments
- Ideal Candidate will have Transmit Security specific knowledge and/or experience/knowledge working with other authentication & identity validation software (e.g. LastPass, Okta, etc.) .
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Summary:THE TEAMThe Field Operations team builds and maintains relationships with various clients to understand the essentials of their business practice, ensure their business objectives are met and clients are able to utilize the various Ticketmaster.
Associate Product DeveloperFull TimeUS RemoteInnovate with Benchmark Digital as a Associate Product DeveloperEveryone wants to make the world a better place. We work to make it happen. By joining Benchmark Digital partners and exploring ESG careers,.
Remote Work Type: Full TimeTurn is a 120+ person, tech startup with an experienced team of entrepreneurs that are focused on driving unprecedented value in the contingent workforce industry. Our worker screening and sourcing platforms are used by companies.
Turn is a 140+ person, tech startup with an experienced team of entrepreneurs that are focused on driving unprecedented value in the contingent workforce industry. Our worker screening and sourcing platforms are used by companies in 30+ industry verticals.
With minimal supervision, involved in strategies, solutions, and execution to improve the usability, design, content, and conversion rates of online and eCommerce assets.Development and maintenance of VSP Vision websites or applicationsDevelop front-end.
More jobs by this company
Location:For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145Join an emerging team developing APIs to delivering core banking services enabling applications across the bank.Essential Job FunctionsOwn, oversee, and drive the strategy of the development, implementation,.
Location:For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145ABOUT ENTERPRISE PAYMENTSEnterprise Payments is the fastest growing business segment in KeyBank, encompassing a leading commercial card, merchant, FX, liquidity, and fintech product set across.
Location:For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145Position Title: Senior Workday Financials Reporting AnalystJob Profile (internal only): Senior Management Reporting Analyst (82/83)Job Brief (Purpose):Responsibilities for this position include.
Location:For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145Position Title: Workday Adaptive System Analyst (82/83)Job DescriptionKeyBank is seeking a Workday Adaptive Systems Analyst to join our growing team and organization. This role is located in Cleveland.