Looking for a UI/UX Designer with an extensive package design background, someone that can inspire others, and someone that can take their creativity to a new level as they continue to grow. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences.
- Building wireframes with Figma and converting them into Pixel Perfect HTML/CSS.
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects. Completing systems risk and reliability analysis.
- Application development for the full lifecycle of software. Identify and assess new technologies prior to implementation.
- Integrating integrate existing software products and get incompatible platforms to work together
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, UX designers, other developers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals, and accessing new applications.
- Developing key website design principles and SEO optimization
- Developing using Tag managers and Site Analytics such as Adobe or Google Analytics
- 3+ years of experience designing and coding enterprise-level applications.
- Experience creating tools that enhance the user’s website experience, and ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones
- Strong experience developing complex websites while maintaining graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Strong knowledge of Git including version control, branching, merging/rebasing, and pull requests.
- Solid understanding of MVC and MVVM patterns, architectures, and frameworks
- Strong focus on automation including Continuous Integration/Deployment with writing unit and integration tests
- Familiarity with application development, ReactJS or Angular, or vanilla JS preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in system automation, deployment, and implementation.
- Experience using JIRA, Jenkins, Github, and Github Actions as well as experience in configuring and automating the monitoring tools.
- Ability to create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Good security practices and experience writing code that manages customer data
- Impeccable communication and team skills with shared ownership of code and other deliverables
- Willingness to work with and learn new technologies
- Experience with HTML, CSS
- Familiarity with Docker and Serverless architectures like GCP Cloud Functions, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, ECS, S3, GCP Pubsub, SQS, CloudFormation, Terraform, and/or other similar cloud services
- BS degree in computer science, engineering or math
- Experience with Maven/Gradle build systems
- Experience with the development of self-healing, reliable and reactive systems
- Experience with Event Driven Design, REST, API, Figma, UI/UX, WordPress
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Summary:THE TEAMThe Field Operations team builds and maintains relationships with various clients to understand the essentials of their business practice, ensure their business objectives are met and clients are able to utilize the various Ticketmaster.
Associate Product DeveloperFull TimeUS RemoteInnovate with Benchmark Digital as a Associate Product DeveloperEveryone wants to make the world a better place. We work to make it happen. By joining Benchmark Digital partners and exploring ESG careers,.
Remote Work Type: Full TimeTurn is a 120+ person, tech startup with an experienced team of entrepreneurs that are focused on driving unprecedented value in the contingent workforce industry. Our worker screening and sourcing platforms are used by companies.
Turn is a 140+ person, tech startup with an experienced team of entrepreneurs that are focused on driving unprecedented value in the contingent workforce industry. Our worker screening and sourcing platforms are used by companies in 30+ industry verticals.
With minimal supervision, involved in strategies, solutions, and execution to improve the usability, design, content, and conversion rates of online and eCommerce assets.Development and maintenance of VSP Vision websites or applicationsDevelop front-end.
More jobs by this company
Hanwha Q CELLS USA Corp (“HQC US”) develops, invests, and delivers solar photovoltaic (PV) and battery energy storage systems (BESS) projects through Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) services in North America.The company brings a decade of.
Position OverviewAs Data Product Manager, you will champion a Data-as-a-Product mindset. This role owns our product strategy and pipeline, helps to translate business needs into technical scope, and defines the product roadmap and timeline. The successful.