Mira Commerce is a California-based 70+ people strong premier Digital Transformation Agency that powers online commerce by providing a mix of innovative technology and business services to merchants. We build world's best eCommerce sites and applications and connect evolving sales channels and systems that enable true personalized commerce at scale.
We work for mid-market and enterprise-level retailers, brands, manufacturers, and distributors and we build scalable, powerful, and beautiful ecommerce sites. We excel at complex systems integration and at building custom cloud fullstack serverless apps; we embrace MACH - microservices architecture, API-driven, Cloud-based, Headless commerce. We partner with some of the world's best commerce and customer experience technology partners such as BigCommerce, Salesforce, commercetools, Kibo Commerce, Bloomreach, Coveo, and others.
Mira Commerce is known for its passion for client success and for our focus on delivering results. When choosing to work with us, you select a services partner who is experienced, capable, and passionate about online commerce.
We are looking for Senior Shopify/Shopify+ Developer to join our team.
- Creatively solve complex problems;
- Extensive development on the Shopify+ platform;
- Develop custom extensions to be released as third-party add-ons;
- Contribute to internal initiatives such as improving our development processes;
- Own and manage the development process, client environments, and systems and data aspects of the project;
- Support project management during dependency and release planning;
- Coach engineers in technical approach;
- Communicate regularly with project managers, e-commerce analysts, engineers, and clients regarding requirements, approach, and project updates;
- 5+ years of experience in software development;
- 3 years of experience with Shopify/Shopify+ integrations;
- Mastery of all things Shopify, including app installation and configuration, adding custom functionality, server configuration, and custom app integration construction;
- Exposure to hosting solutions like AWS and Heroku;
- Basic understanding of LESS and SASS;
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Likes mentoring, coaching, and training others;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with team members and clients;
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Software development: 4 years (Preferred)
- Shopify: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Summary:THE TEAMThe Field Operations team builds and maintains relationships with various clients to understand the essentials of their business practice, ensure their business objectives are met and clients are able to utilize the various Ticketmaster.
Associate Product DeveloperFull TimeUS RemoteInnovate with Benchmark Digital as a Associate Product DeveloperEveryone wants to make the world a better place. We work to make it happen. By joining Benchmark Digital partners and exploring ESG careers,.
Remote Work Type: Full TimeTurn is a 120+ person, tech startup with an experienced team of entrepreneurs that are focused on driving unprecedented value in the contingent workforce industry. Our worker screening and sourcing platforms are used by companies.
Turn is a 140+ person, tech startup with an experienced team of entrepreneurs that are focused on driving unprecedented value in the contingent workforce industry. Our worker screening and sourcing platforms are used by companies in 30+ industry verticals.
With minimal supervision, involved in strategies, solutions, and execution to improve the usability, design, content, and conversion rates of online and eCommerce assets.Development and maintenance of VSP Vision websites or applicationsDevelop front-end.