- Use design software to create mockups and HTML prototypes for new features
- Developing the websites or application using React
- Build/Code static and dynamic pages from these mockups and additional specifications
- Create and manage CSS styles and CSS frameworks
- Ensure customer-facing new features meet style requirements
- Create code for front-end behaviors with Dynamic HTML
- Cross-browser test and troubleshoot site presentation
- 9+ years of experience years experience in front-end web development
- Browser rendering and cross-browser knowledge
- Expert with HTML/XHTML at the hand-coding level.
- Strong experience in React.
- Expert in CSS for content styling and layout.
- Exhibit an understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $75.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Are you comfortable working with our direct client on W2?
- Front-end development: 10 years (Required)
- React: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ResponsibilitiesWhat's the job and why is it so great?As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you'll quickly see your work in use by over 5500+ agencies, across 130,000+ businesses that use our platform. You'll work on the core features of our application, creating.
SageSure is looking for a Staff Frontend Engineer for our UI Platform team to help reshape how home and small business insurance is purchased in high-risk, coastal areas. You'll work closely with Design and Engineering leadership and contribute to our.
Smart Monkeys, Inc. is a forward-thinking technical consulting and service company specializing in feature-centric design and, show and media control implementations.In 2015 Smart Monkeys Inc. developed and launched the ISAAC Platform. This product results.
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada URL: https://agencyanalytics.comWhat's the job and why is it so great? As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you'll quickly see your work in use by over 5000+ agencies, across 130,000+ businesses that use our platform. You'll work.