At Pixel, we're the problem solvers, the creatives, the thinkers. We are looking for talented designers and engineers to join our growing team. As a UX-centric digital services company, we want to create a world where success is measured by the experiences of our employees and those we serve. We are committed to creating a culture of belonging, connection, and growth. Every aspect of our business reflects this commitment, from excellent customer service to job satisfaction to delivering intentional products crafted with a deep understanding of science and technology.
The Product Designer is a visionary and responsible for the art, usability and impact of an organization's products. Some of the responsibilities include conceptualizing, articulating, and realizing the user experience to marry the end-user and organization's needs. Ultimately delivering an experience the product designer will spend time developing concept models, wireframes, interaction design mock-ups, visual design assets, and prototypes to communicate how the product will be used within the constraints of technological feasibility and the application's purpose. The product designer is responsible for working directly with development teams to produce MVP and to set the stage for continuous improvements within an Agile project. This includes coordinating development resources and facilitating testing sessions for clients and the users. The product designer will work with colleagues to facilitate design thinking and design sprint activities to brainstorm and iterate on concepts, generating wireframes and prototypes, designing the interaction model, UI design, and visual design in Sketch, Illustrator or Photoshop. Often the product designer wears many hats, at times doing the work of a UX researcher, UX designer, UI designer, and product owner.
- Work with business stakeholders to define complex user experiences that are intuitive, elegant, reliable, efficient and effective
- Design interactive experiences for desktop computer systems
- Develop prototypes of designs before they are developed by engineers
- Working alongside engineers to ensure cohesion of UI components
- Design user experience tests
- Conduct usability testing on prototypes
- Document designs by outlining user stories in Jira and Confluence
- Work within an Agile framework
- Present UX documentation such as user stories, user personas, wireframes, workflow diagrams, storyboards and other deliverables
- Use a variety of design and prototyping tools
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in UX design, creative direction or UI design
- Mastery of a variety of design tools (e.g., Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience conducting and making use of quantitative and qualitative research
- Ability to collaborate with Agile teams in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of UI component libraries, typography, and design theories
- Understanding basic HTML, CSS, and reading code
- Experience with complex web application
- Experience and ability to demonstrate knowledge of leading a team
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of leading design sprints or design thinking sessions
- Experience with prototyping tools (e.g., Axure, InVision, XD, or other)
- Experience with wireframing tools (e.g., Balsamiq, Axure, XD, or other)
- Experience with big data or analytics
- Experience with data visualization
- Designing complex business to employee experiences
- SAFe Agile training or experience
- Experience working with animation, HTML5, CSS3
- Experience working hybrid (in person and remotely)
- Experience with Google Workspace, Microsoft Teams, and Asure
- UX certification(s) a plus.
As part of Pixel's compensation package, we provide benefits for a modern workforce which include competitive salaries, great health benefits, insurance, and generous holiday and vacation time. We offer tuition reimbursement and a professional development package; Not looking to return to school? We can help with that, too - employees can opt to participate in either our tuition reimbursement program or our student loan payback plan.
Pixel Creative Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Welcome! You made it to the job description page!At Zappos, we look for people who will show up as their whole self because we value diversity and inclusion, as well as people who enjoy fun and maybe even a little weirdness. So be sure to check on whether.
The work we do has an impact on millions of lives, and you can be a part of it.We help protect our customers against life’s uncertainties. Regardless of where you work within the company, you’ll be helping provide protection and peace of mind when our.
Print and Digital Designer - IPSA 8Location : Home-basedApplication Deadline : 29-Aug-22 (Midnight New York, USA)Time left : 14d 13h 53mType of Contract : IPSA (Regular)Post Level : IPSA-8Languages Required : EnglishDuration of Initial Contract : 6 months.
SummaryDescriptionJob Title: UI/UX DesignerDepartment/ Business Unit: Engineering/Integrated CareReports To: Software Engineer / UX SpecialistLocation: Remote PositionIndividual or People Manager: IndividualPurpose of RoleUI/UX Designer to address concerns.
Description:Appdetex is looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer. The ideal candidate thrives at taking complex workflows and creating simple, yet powerful, interfaces. The ideal candidate is proficient at creating consistent experiences and styles.
More jobs by this company
Are you seeking a real UX job where you can engage with uses, work in a UX team, and, even better - be part of the team doing UX research and documentation like journey mapping, personas, storyboarding, and rapid prototyping all while creating an enterprise.