Turn is a 120+ person, tech startup with an experienced team of entrepreneurs that are focused on driving unprecedented value in the contingent workforce industry. Our worker screening and sourcing platforms are used by companies in 30+ industry verticals ranging from rideshare to delivery to healthcare. We support employers that need to develop last mile labor quickly – that could be 50 workers in Miami or 1k+ workers across multiple cities every month.
Turn creates a centralized, AI-powered platform to help on-demand companies source, screen, and profile contingent workers and provides incentives and benefits to reward engagement and retention metrics across the ecosystem.
We are looking for an extraordinary Lead UX Designer to join our dynamic, growing team. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, you embrace change and can envision the possibilities in ambiguity. If this is you, come join us!
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with stakeholders, product managers, marketing and software engineers.
- Contribute to and maintain the design system.
- Produce artifacts including sketches, wireframes, flow diagrams and prototypes.
- Collaborate with teammates in brainstorming sessions, design critiques and managing deadlines.
- Make typography, layout and hierarchy choices.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process and explain thoughts behind decision making.
- Perform heuristic evaluations, market and competitive analysis.
- Performs all other duties assigned.
- Integrate updates and business requirements through feedback loop, and generate thoughtful solutions that are user-focused and increase value for Turn users.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in understanding detailed requirements and aligning the needs to product vision.
- Excited to follow the UX industry latest trends and technologies.
- You’re not an expert but you have experience in testing usability and addressing accessibility concerns.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, have acute attention to detail.
- Desire to learn and grow.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience is required.
- Experience designing for web, tablets, mobile apps or complex enterprise applications.
- Proficient with Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat.
Perks & Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid time off
- 100% Remote
- Excellent company culture and growth opportunities
To be considered for this role you must submit a resume (in English) and online portfolio with examples of process and evolution of work.
***We will not consider resumes without a portfolio***.
Turn is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About UsMaharishi Foundation International (MFI) is a US-registered non-profit that supports the development of new technologies and outreach opportunities for the worldwide Transcendental Meditation® (TM®) organisations. Over the past 60 years, more.