- Implementing third-party solutions & apps.
- Troubleshooting issues.
- Implement UI designs in HTML/CSS based on mock-up PSD & PDF files supplied by our designer.
- Managing our site codebase & ensure that all code on the site is in use or removed.
- Ensuring consistently excellent performance on all major devices/browsers, including fast load times & bug-free core functionality.
- Constructing design solutions with our team of designers & marketers with a focus on improving website usability.
- Working closely with our creative team to ensure the practicality & function of designs.
- Running extensive QA to ensure performance consistency across key devices & browsers.
- Extensive knowledge of both Shopify & Shopify Plus platforms.
- Experience working with a mobile-first approach.
- Experience with popular Shopify apps & third-party integrations.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience developing front-end web applications that perform well on all devices using modern languages & frameworks.
- Experience with Shopify liquid and scripts.
- Experience building Shopify apps or custom applications.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to explain work to leadership & designers.
- BONUS: Familiarity with design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, or Figma.
MUST ALSO POSSESS:
- Good work ethic.
- Good aesthetic.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Desire to excel & succeed.
- Remote - work anywhere you want.
- Dog-friendly office (if we ever decide to go back to the office).
- Snacks (if we ever decide to go back to the office).
- Flexible hours—We're not too strict on hours. As long as you get your tasks done & you're jiving with everyone else, we'll be happy!
In your resumé/cover letter, please include your portfolio or examples of your work! APPLICANTS WITHOUT COVER LETTERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
P.S. This is a legit job. If you are legit interested in this legit job, send us some fun resumés, cover letters, and your web development portfolio to read through in case whatever job board this is posted on is being finicky to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "I'M THE BEST SHOPIFY WEB DEVELOPER AND HERE'S WHY..."
P.P.S. Follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn for some hot updates on our work + the latest on jobs.
ALERT: If you receive an invitation to interview from an email that isn't dottob.com, it is most likely a scam. Someone from the email domain "dottob.us" has been impersonating our HR manager.
dottob is a marketing + creative agency focused on creating thumb-stopping content for paid media platforms. Come work with us! Just be fun, hardworking, and have an affinity for dogs. See below for full-time, part-time, or freelance opportunities. Let's goooo. You might be who we are looking for...
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Savannah River Mission Completion (SRMC) is seeking an Associate Programmer Analyst or Programmer Analyst to either be based in our Aiken, SC location on the Savannah River Site (SRS).Apply online using a current resume under the careers section of Savannah.
As a growing agency, with some seasoned and other start-up brands, we have an “all hands on deck” approach, and interns should expect to play multiple roles, handling a mix of substantive and administrative responsibilities with opportunity to work in.
Styla is changing the way brands and retailers interact with their customers digitally. Our technology enables merchants to run their store in headless mode, with split-second load times and unprecedented stability, which boosts conversion rates, especially.
Web Development Instructor (Miami)Position Title: Web Development Instructor - Miami.Position Type: Contract (February 15, 2023 - May 18, 2023).Contract Rate: $4500.Location: Virtual, but hoping for Miami residents.Deadline to apply: TBD, but will be.
DescriptionJob DescriptionAs a demand generation manager, you will support all marketing efforts related to demand generation and growth strategies, sales enablement, brand awareness, and pipeline development. You will possess a strong digital and marketing.
More jobs by this company
Can you manage eCommerce? One of our clients is on the look out for a kickass eCommerce Product Manager to join their small, but mighty team at their Los Angeles office!RESPONSIBILITIES:Vibe with Shopify.Integrate the apps.Advocating for the user's experience..