Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- Experience with responsive development for desktop/mobile. Expert unit and component testing skills. Maintain and develop common component libraries.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Responsible for the overall quality of complex projects and helps direct the team for excellence. Performs thorough code reviews and mentors junior engineers.
- Provides strategic technical direction and guidance in alignment with product and company plans.
- Demonstrates ability to separate information or problems into smaller parts to understand them more fully; thoughtfully considers data before drawing conclusions and/or able to grasp complexities and perceive relationships among problems or issues. Able to interpret information, think critically and identify trends.
- Demonstrates ability to make logical and sensible decisions based on available job knowledge/information, in a variety of situations. Considers potential consequences (including others' views and emotions) prior to choosing a course of action; accepts and/or uses appropriate authority to make decisions; proceeds with confidence once decisions are made.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a diverse group environment. Knows how to work with various personality types to get the work done. Relates well and shows respect and consideration for others in order to build relationships. Creates relationships with cross functional personnel.
- Understands and applies industry/job standards, regulations and rules. Understands what is required to perform the job. Good understanding of what the group is responsible for and what the supporting groups are responsible for. Solid understanding of the group's goals and objectives. Able to translate group goals into project specific goals.
- Bachelor's/Masters in Computer Science, Math or equivalent knowledge & experience
- 7+ years experience
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Savannah River Mission Completion (SRMC) is seeking an Associate Programmer Analyst or Programmer Analyst to either be based in our Aiken, SC location on the Savannah River Site (SRS).Apply online using a current resume under the careers section of Savannah.
As a growing agency, with some seasoned and other start-up brands, we have an “all hands on deck” approach, and interns should expect to play multiple roles, handling a mix of substantive and administrative responsibilities with opportunity to work in.
Styla is changing the way brands and retailers interact with their customers digitally. Our technology enables merchants to run their store in headless mode, with split-second load times and unprecedented stability, which boosts conversion rates, especially.
Web Development Instructor (Miami)Position Title: Web Development Instructor - Miami.Position Type: Contract (February 15, 2023 - May 18, 2023).Contract Rate: $4500.Location: Virtual, but hoping for Miami residents.Deadline to apply: TBD, but will be.
DescriptionJob DescriptionAs a demand generation manager, you will support all marketing efforts related to demand generation and growth strategies, sales enablement, brand awareness, and pipeline development. You will possess a strong digital and marketing.