Evergreen | Becoming Thirdera is seeking a ServiceNow Solutions Architect to guide and lead the delivery of ServiceNow's ITSM or ITBM or ITOM - Service Mapping suites with customers. This role will be responsible for ensuring successful ServiceNow implementations and integrations. Solution Architect, Senior Technical Consultant, Technical Lead, Development Lead, Mentor, and Project Lead are just some of your titles you may carry. Our bar is high, and it must be to lead with credibility and deliver successfully. Come join like-minded professionals that can automate any well thought out business process.
Based "anywhere" in the United States (Our teams are based in over 40 different states)
- Lead ServiceNow implementations in design, development and implementation
- Lead ServiceNow Development efforts and provide direct guidance to our customers and your team (you may be an individual contributor as well)
- Lead successful delivery of the project in terms of scope, deliverables, client satisfaction and the achievement of required business outcomes
- Prepare client facing and internal deliverables such as project plan, issues/risk register and weekly status reports
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- 5+ years of architecting, developing and delivering ServiceNow ITSM or ITBM or ITOM - Service Mapping solutions
- AngularJS, REST, SOAP, JSON, AJAX, CSS, Sass, HTML5, SP Widgets, and XML are all desired
- Strong background working with Consulting companies that implement and integrate Enterprise ITSM Software
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving governance, program/project management, business process and/or technical problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centered attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder (Humble and confident disposition desired)
- A degree preferably in Information Technology, Engineering or the Sciences
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification required
- ServiceNow System Administrator, Certified Implementation Specialist and / or Certified Application Developer certifications required
Evergreen | Becoming Thirdera is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
e-Verify notice: Federal law requires Evergreen | Becoming Thirdera to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Evergreen | Becoming Thirdera will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Evergreen | Becoming 215 Depot Court SE, Leesburg, VA 20175 Phone: (571) 262-0980
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: