Fracture is looking for an Email Developer to provide support in the deployment of email marketing campaigns and related landing pages. You'll be responsible for working within tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite and Klaviyo to design email templates, schedule campaigns, setup automated marketing workflows, code HTML, and ensure all emails and landing pages render correctly across a wide variety of email clients. This role focuses on the execution of email design, development, & deployment. You will also assist with executing test sends, preparing the final subscriber list, and email subscriber database management.
Salary Range: $45,000 - $65,000 (Negotiable w/in this range depending on experience)
Position Location: Remote -or- Alachua, FL
Work Eligibility: Must be eligible and authorized to legally work in the United States and does not now or in the near future require sponsorship.
Reports to: Director of Email & CRM Marketing
What's the gig?
- Create and deploy email campaigns and related landing pages by executing tasks related to setting up marketing campaigns within ESP.
- Manage subscriber data, setup web feeds, and segmentation using Klaviyo tools and database queries.
- Create and design HTML emails and landing pages using HTML and inline CSS.
- Examine all creative assets to ensure that content/message is approved by business owners and creative is optimized for delivery and performance.
- Maintain awareness of email and mobile marketing trends.
- Maintain awareness of the competitive landscape.
- Monitor technical issues relating to email delivery and marketing automation.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with CAN-Spam or related legislation that impacts our programs.
- Embody the values of the Fracture brand through a commitment to the ethical and sustainable use of environmental resources in and out of the workplace.
- Perform other duties as assigned based on the needs of the department, business, and organization and as communicated by management.
What skills will it take to be successful?
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office & Google G-Suite.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Intermediate knowledge of Creative Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Adobe Acrobat, Figma) or similar design software.
- Knowledge of marketing principles, design for email marketing, and e-commerce business best practices.
- Beginner to intermediate actual experience with the retrieval and uploading of data files to/from multiple systems and environments.
- Preferred (but not required): Experience with SQL, JSON Queries, & API integrations.
- Preferred (but not required): Familiarity with database marketing, customer relationship management, and segmentation.
What other traits are we looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication, business professional, interpersonal and organizational skills; including an excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent work ethic with a sense of initiative, urgency, attention to detail, organization, and time management/multi-tasking skills to deliver tasks on time; comfortable in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment. Including the ability to work independently, within a team, and across teams.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and customer deadlines with minimal oversight.
Required to be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or visual arts, or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Minimum 2-4 years of email development experience preferably with a multi-channel retailer.
- An eye for detail, accuracy, and the ability to convert a static design to HTML/CSS
- Experience using testing & inbox preview tools such as Litmus or Email on Acid
- Solid knowledge of web Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver) or Figma
- Experience with websites and online business practices.
- Prior experience with a leading email service provider like Salesforce, Mailchimp, Klaviyo.
What we Offer
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, TeleDoc, EAP, and Basic Life Insurance (EE Only)
- 401k with company match
- Supplemental Benefits such as Life Insurance, STD, LTD, Accident, Cancer and Critical Illness
- Generous PTO Plan
- Happy Birthday PTO Day! (additional day of PTO in addition to PTO plan)
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule (Core Hours from 10 am - 4 pm ET)
- Employee Discount
- Generous Relocation Package to Fracture HQ if you're interested!
- PLUS all of the intangible benefits of great culture and collaborative work environment!
Fracture, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LBGTQ – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the People Ops Department.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: