- Become familiar with our existing systems for site features, backend logistics systems, product catalog management, etc.
- Develop and implement new Features/ Pages for dressbarn.com site that are end-user customizable within Shopify (utilizing Liquid, HTML, SCSS and jQuery)
- Managing/developing custom implementations of various Shopify apps; both frontend and backend
- Understand, design, develop, execute both existing and necessary scripts as needed to support company operations (Ex: Unique exports, cleaning data, fixing data in shopify, etc.)
- Design/Improve processes/systems around front end content management to facilitate more efficiency, both for the engineering team and the rest of the company
- Degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years of Shopify Development (HTML5, JS, CSS, Liquid, REST api) or 4+ years of experience in advanced Shopify development (HTML5, JS, CSS, Liquid, REST api, Scripts)
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with large-scale, enterprise development ecosystems
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop robust, scalable features for large scale use
- Portfolio of front end work experience, demonstrating skill in translating a design to production
Founded by entrepreneurs Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr, REV acquires and reimagines distressed retail brands and turns them into e-commerce success stories. REV’s ever-growing portfolio includes retail stalwarts Pier 1 Imports, Dress Barn, Modell’s, Linens ‘n Things, Radio Shack and Franklin Mint, amongst others.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: