Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Come be part of a team where you will have the opportunity to learn, grow, and level up.
*Individuals with experience implementing & supporting employee benefits administration platforms encouraged to apply*
If you're someone who...
- Radiates positivity
- Never settles for mediocrity
- Thrives under pressure
- Creates order out of chaos
- Is all about getting sh*t done
...then we want you to be a part of our growing team.
The Client Success Support (CSS) is responsible for assisting our Client Success team with the implementation, renewal, and ongoing support of our benefits administration platforms. This position requires the ability to resolve client issues and concerns expeditiously with a perceived effortless experience on the client's part.
We are known for giving our clients THE best experience in the industry, and your role is vital to breathing life into this brand with every encounter.
Here's what we'll expect from you:
- Provide assistance with implementing and renewing clients on our software platforms
- Act as the first line of defense for client issues, questions, and requests
- Respond to all client inquiries, issues, questions, and requests in a timely manner while maintaining accountability and consistent follow-through
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues, performing root cause analysis and effectively communicating solutions to clients
- Manage large amounts of data in various applications and databases
- Experience in the employee benefits industry preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented self-starter with proven time management and organizational skills
- Fast learner with the ability to work independently and effectively collaborate
A little about us:
At ebm, everyone gives 110% - we live by our motto: "Technology is only as good as the team that is behind it" and by our Core Values:
- All in - Be all in or get all out
- Own it - Take control of your destiny
- Nothing impossible - Everything is figureoutable
- Forward momentum - Keep moving forward
- No BS - Keep it real
- Positive vibes only - Radiate positivity
As a leading benefits technology provider nationwide, we partner with brokers, consultants & carriers to deliver employers with cloud-based technology solutions and outsourcing services that streamline their benefits administration, HR & compliance processes. With a focus on solving challenges and a commitment to client service, we strive to provide each of our clients with a personalized experience that consistently exceeds expectations. To learn more about our company, please visit www.getebm.com.
Why work here?
- Skip the commute & work in your pj's (if you're into that). This is a remote position if you aren't local to CT.
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Basic Life/AD&D
- 401k program with company match
- PTO 15 days annually
After submitting your resume, you will be contacted to take part in our 2-step candidate selection process.
1. Assessment test
2. Virtual Interview
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000 per year
Hours: M-F 8:30am - 5pm
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. We do not provide sponsorship for H1B work visas.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Tell us why you'd be a good fit for this position.
- What is your definition of "Nothing Impossible"?
- Tell us about a time when you were "All in" and gave 110%?
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: