ModSquad’s Consulting and Implementation team is looking for a web developer. In this role, you’ll be responsible for building one of ModSquad's key customer Zendesk Help Centers. You will be teaming with a Project Manager and Consultant throughout the life cycle of this engagement.
Hours of Operation: flexible with availability during business hours for client/team meetings
Pay Rate: Dependent on Experience
What you will do:
- Assist with pre-sale Help Center development estimates.
- Meet internally and with the client to build a solid relationship and completely understand the client's needs
- Design, build and deploy custom Zendesk Help Centers that provide a seamless transition from their main website.
- Beta-test the Zendesk design for reliability, speed and access
- Upon deployment, revisit the client for a quality assurance check and project sign-off
Skills and Experience:
- Able to turn mockups into HTML and CSS.
- Experience with Handlebars or similar templating languages is a plus.
- Experience building Zendesk Help Centers is a plus.
- A deep understanding of how a mobile user experience differs from the experience on a laptop/desktop.
- A self-learner and detail oriented.
- Results-oriented and creative problem-solving skills
***PRO TIP*** Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting