Shopify Web Developer
We are looking for a remote full-stack developer who has Shopify Plus experience to maintain our eCommerce store! You will be responsible for using your knowledge of programming languages to code Shopify website and web applications. This is a fast-paced environment and we are HUGE on communication. The ideal candidate will be able to follow directions from our Marketing Director and communicate effectively with our web designer to optimize user experience.
1. Shopify Plus experience: 3 years +
2. Proficient knowledge in Liquid, HTML & CSS: 4 years +
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must speak fluent English, ability to speak in Chinese is a plus.
4. Ability to solve technical issues efficiently and responsibly
5. Ability to deliver exceptional work by the scheduled deadlines
6. Effective time management skills for handling multiple tasks
7. Exceptional teamwork skills
8. Ability to work well under pressure
Responsibilities - more tasks will be added on once you demonstrate proficient skills in completing the following:
1. Modifying our current "pre-order" button on every product page.
2. Increase the font size on the product page by 3px.
3. Redirecting Langify language switch on our website to another domain (Japan domain).
4. Add an announcement bar on the cart page before customers check out ( on our Japan domain).
5. Standby for 4 hours before and after website launch (5/19/21 and 5/20/21, 10 PM ~ 2 AM PTD), and fix any emergent problems that could potentially occur during launching.
6. Optimize website UX for mobile devices.
Job Type: Contract. Pay is negotiable. We want to build rapport and a long-term collab relationship with the ideal and successful Shopify web developer.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Shopify Plus: 3 years (Preferred)
- Liquid, HTML & CSS: 4 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Chinese (a plus) (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: