Ready to Make your Mark?
We are actively seeking a Senior Conversion Optimization Strategist to join our Optimization team. The primary focus of this role is to help execute optimization testing and personalization services to enhance the digital experience with an understanding of our client’s businesses, industries, and environments.
Senior Conversion Optimization Strategist is responsible for executing optimization testing and personalization services for a wide range of clients. Functioning as a key member of our digital experience consulting team, an experienced Senior Conversion Optimization Strategist provides ongoing site performance reporting, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and recommendations for improving user experience and conversion rates via testing, personalization, voice of customer and auditing. This client-facing role will help organizations turn data insights into actionable recommendations to achieve client’s business and marketing goals.
This is a full-time opportunity that can work remote from any of our US locations; ideally available for West Coast/Central hours.
At Blast, you'll have the opportunity to Make Your Mark every day, solving challenges and seeing the positive impact of your work. Join us to Make Your Mark — on each other, our clients, our company, our industry, and the community.
Who We Are
Founded in 1999, Blast Analytics is a strategic analytics consulting company accelerating the complex analytics journey for enterprise and mid-market clients. We solve clients’ data challenges to help optimize marketing campaigns, improve customer experience, increase competitive advantage, and, ultimately, EVOLVE their organizations.
With approximately 60+ teammates sharing a purpose to “Make Your Mark” — on our company, teammates, clients, industry, and community — Blast has been named one of Inc. magazine’s top 5000 fastest-growing private companies and is also a Great Place to Work-Certified company.
Why Work at Blast
At Blast, we believe in meaningful work. Regardless of role, you'll have the opportunity to Make Your Mark every day, solving challenges and seeing the positive impact of your contributions, as we support leaders to EVOLVE their organizations. Join us to Make Your Mark — on each other, our clients, our company, our industry, and the community. Ask any employee why they come to work at Blast, and they'll say, "to make my mark!" The team validated for a second straight year - we BELIEVE Blast is a Great Place to Work! Blast is proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work for both 2019 & 2020.
To Be Successful
- Strong communication proficiency
- Problem solving/analysis
- Leverage your ability to build trust and develop strong personal internal and external relationships
- You will “Make Your Mark” in customized data analysis & insight delivery
- EVOLVE your intellectual curiosity and learning to help drive company and client success
- Negotiation skills
- Technical capacity
- Project management
- Collaboration skills
- Aptitude and passion for learning
- Be solution-oriented – Never say “try” or “can’t”
- Value diversity in gender, knowledge, culture, and experience
Desired Knowledge, Skills, & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-4+ years experience with testing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Business and customer-oriented with strong communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with providing strategy and analyzing Voice of Customer data to identify potential CX issues
- Prior experience performing statistical analysis and end-to-end testing
- Ability to quickly switch tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and proactive with a strong team spirit
- Experience with executing personalization campaigns using a Customer Data Platform for audience targeting
- Experience running A/B tests on Mobile Applications
- Knowledge of relevant statistics principles as it relates to measuring performance for testing and personalization campaigns
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of conversion optimization and experience with A/B/n testing and/or personalization
- Platform certifications (ex. OptimizelyX Platform, Optimizely Developer, Adobe Target, Qualtrics, etc…)
- Hands-on experience with providing strategy and analyzing customer surveys, feedback polls, heat maps, user testing, and session playback
- Collaborate with clients to develop clear and measurable business and testing objectives
- Interpret results with the ability to dive deep into data to highlight key findings and seek buy-in from key stakeholders on the next steps
- Recommend improvements to client sites that target increased conversion rates, then collaborate with the team to design and develop experiments and personalization campaigns that enable the testing and measurement of improvements
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to identify points of friction and opportunities to improve the digital experience for key audience segments
- Propose and prioritize data-driven test/CX recommendations and generate wireframes and mockups
- Work with developers to ensure proper implementation of A/B/n, MVT, Multi-page tests, and personalization campaigns
- Deliver strategic recommendations and analyze Voice of Customer feedback, including understanding where in the journey to solicit customer feedback and what type of questions to ask to gain actionable insights
- Provide written content on digital experience topics for our website such as blog posts, case studies, and white papers
You Will Work With
Senior Director of Digital Experience; Senior Optimization Strategists and Developers, Senior Marketing Strategists, Analytics Strategists and Reporting Team Members; Other Subject Matter Experts
Are You a Fit?
Blast Analytics is a small yet rapidly growing company that is continuously inspired to learn and tackle challenges in digital analytics and marketing. To get an idea of whether or not you would be a fit within our culture, please review our core values.
Compensation & Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary based on experience, Blast offers extensive benefits for full-time employees which include medical, dental, and vision insurance along with paid time off, a 401(k) plan, and much more. We provide a supportive, challenging, and fun work environment to ensure teamwork, productivity, and teammate happiness.
How to Apply
If you like what you’ve read thus far, please complete the application form and submit your cover letter and resume in one PDF format. We read cover letters and weigh them heavily in our decision to consider an applicant. We are not interested in placement agencies or companies at this time.
Blast Analytics is an “at-will” employer. Compensation, benefits, and job descriptions are subject to change based on individual performance and business conditions.
Blast Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: