Vomela St. Paul has an exciting opportunity for a high-energy Web Designer to join our team. We are looking for a creative superstar with the technical ability to turn ideas into reality. This is a designer, not a developer, role, but a mastery of HTML and CSS is required. This position is remote.
This is a fun position! Primary responsibility will be to apply customer-specific styling to an existing platform. This does include limited creation of HTML-related content that can be included in areas of the platform.
This is not an entry-level position. We have a track record of producing cutting edge work for national and international clients, and we are looking to add someone to our team with the talent and skill to meet or exceed the successes we have had to date.
- Have advanced skill levels in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat
- Be able to create and edit CSS directly, without the use of design software to generate CSS output
- Use the browser developer console to interactively modify CSS definitions
- Be comfortable with CSS animation
- Understand CSS pseudo-elements, element states, scoping, variables, imports
- Create and style of SVG elements
- Understand the shadow DOM for web components
- Have excellent design, creative, and organizational skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be committed to excellence!
To apply via email, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: