Salesforce Developer - MD (Remote until Covid ) - H1B/USC/GC acceptable
1. Salesforce Developer will be designing, developing, and implementing robust Salesforce solutions for the agency.
2. Work closely with business analysts and other application developers to implement functioning Salesforce solutions.
3. Use SAFe Agile based methodology to develop CRM solutions.
4. Develop solutions per user stories and address defects.
5. Follow established DevOps process for code deployment.
1. 6 years of experience as Salesforce developer building CRM solutions supporting agile based SDLC activities.
2. Experience developing Lightning components and Lightning apps to develop interactive user interfaces.
3. Experience in Service Console Implementations with a good understanding of Knowledge and Case.
4. Experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader, and declarative platform tools. (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
5. Experience with major Salesforce.com technologies including Lightning, Canvas, Apex Web Services, Salesforce Connect, Visualforce, Batch Apex, Queueable Apex, etc.
6. Experience with, but not limited, to Service Cloud Integration Toolkit, Apex classes, Apex triggers, Visualforce Pages, Lightning Components, SOQL, and SOSL
8. Deep technical knowledge of Salesforce technologies to design and develop an enterprise-wide web-based solution.
9. Ability to integrate Apex classes with external and JSON and REST web services.
10. Design, and configure a range of Dashboards and Custom Reports for different user profiles to meet the evolving needs of the organization.
11. Experience working with integrated development environments, source code management systems such as git/bitbucket and workflow management systems
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $55.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: