For several decades, Mbition has delivered pre-licensing, continuing education and compliance training to top companies and thousands of professionals nationwide. Our brands include Stringham Schools, the top real estate school in Utah, and AHIT (American Home Inspectors Training) the premiere home inspection school in the country. Together we empower aspiring and accomplished real estate, home inspection, and appraisal professionals with the tools they need to succeed.
We are dedicated to taking learning to the next level by launching new products our learning management technology platform, and by continuing to build on a curriculum with thousands of courses. Our goal is to enable businesses to cultivate their employees to catapult success. The continued development of our engaging learning content and flexible learning management system to support regulated professional education will shape the future of Mbition.
- Build online courseware according to the specifications outlined in the project documents.
- Review courseware to ensure that the functionality and development requirements are meet.
- Diagnose and fix courseware issues identified by LMS or student users.
- Implement edits and required changes to online courseware content.
- Work with internal teams and supply course exports and documentation upon request.
- Bachelor’s Degree and experience working with Learning Management Systems (essential)
- Experience with eLearning authoring tools and building online courseware (essential)
- Experience with project management software, Microsoft Office/Office 365 (essential)
- Experience with web technologies such as HTML and CSS (essential)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (essential)
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy (essential)
- Ability to work remotely in a fast-paced, project-based work environment (essential).
Mbition offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: