Leads the design of multiple products that are used by thousands of people every day. You'll get to see the impact of your work first-hand, as we like to spend time with our users. You understand how design impacts user experience, and you're passionate about advocating for your users. You're a creative problem solver - you ask the right questions, consider problems from different angles, and engage your project teams in understanding user needs and finding the best solution.
The right candidate will
- Confidently present design concepts, clearly articulate ideas, and facilitate brainstorming sessions with leaders, developers, and stakeholders
- Stay current with design trends and best practices, demonstrate out of the box thinking, and proactively level up the skills of others
- Have a high attention to detail and solve a range of design challenges with little to no guidance
- Effectively multi-task and participate in multiple, large and complex efforts
- Be comfortable working with ambiguity, when requirements are still in flux
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and UX department peers
- Respond well to direction, embrace feedback and change
- Mentor and provide direction to other UX Designers
- Create a wide variety of UX deliverables that fit the specific design challenge, including - whiteboard sketches, wireframes, and prototypes
- Create responsive designs that maximize the user's experience on desktop and mobile devices
- Collaborate with front-end developers to translate your design vision into reality
- Collaborate with UX Researchers to obtain research insights that inform your designs
- Bachelor's degree in Human Factors, Instructional Design or Computer Science preferred, or related work experience
- 3 to 5+ years of experience applying user experience principles to visual and interaction design
- Expert in responsive design techniques, data visualization, and interaction design
- Expert in visual design, with solid understanding of typography, layout, and color theory
- Expert with rapid prototyping tools (i.e. InVision, Sketch, Balsamiq)
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid understanding of CSS frameworks (i.e. Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Knowledge of brokerage or financial company processes helpful
- Agile experience is desired
SBS Creatix is an Information Technology service provider specializing in Staff Augmentation, Software Solutions and Direct Placement Recruiting. Our foundation and professional reputation is built on uncompromised quality and an unsurpassed commitment to our Clients AND Employees.
As our Client, you will experience a professional organization founded on ethics, dedication, and flexibility.
As our Employee, you will experience exciting projects, career growth, and the best benefit program in the industry.
401k, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Holiday and Vacation, Health Insurance, Prescription Drug Plan, Dental Insurance, Company-paid Life Insurance & AD&D, Voluntary Life Insurance (first $10K is company-paid), Company-paid Short Term Disability, Company-paid Long Term Disability
- provided by Dice
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: