Volly is an innovative, component-based, enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform, specializing in the mortgage and banking industry. Our platform seamlessly integrates marketing and customer engagement strategies with robust lending technologies. Our suite of solutions dynamically supports marketing automation, CRM, point of sale, portfolio retention, and digital & direct-mail marketing management.
The Digital Content Designer draws upon user data, research and team input to generate interaction concepts that enable seamless and relevant experiences for their users.
- Fluent in HTML5/CSS
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite: Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, is a plus
- Solid understanding of web site and interface design
- Must be able to independently take projects from concept to finish
- Work well under pressure and able to meet aggressive deadlines; able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment
Skills and Experience
- Working experience with video editing, post-production and motion graphics
- Ability to understand a dynamic database environment, a willingness to learn new technologies, and a desire to bring new ideas to the table
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Daily usage of online communication tools such as blogging, IM, social media tools, web conferencing, project management applications, etc.
- This candidate must have an online portfolio. Please include this information along with your resume and application.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting
Educational Media Foundation - K-LOVE & Air1
27 d ago