*Must be available to work 9:00 am to 6:00 pm ET*
- Create/improve engaging and interactive e-commerce site.
- Build both back-end and front-end code for new or existing web applications
- Working with web-based services and APIs to bridge communication and extend features from other applications or services
- Ensure the timely execution of a variety of development projects / Manage multiple new & existing web projects, store transition and maintenance projects
- Work with a variety of websites, including Shopify and Wordpress hosted
- Troubleshoot any website errors and crashes
- Create landing pages ( Basic SEO)
- Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a marketing team and web development.
- At least three years working knowledge of MySQL-based data concepts
- Experience theming/styling with HTML5, JQUERY, CSS3
- Knowledge and/or Expertise in UX as it pertains to eCommerce
- Experience in working with API and payment modules (not required, but preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Proven Skills & Technical Requirements:
- Competent knowledge of e-commerce data organization and relationships
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager Knowledge
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Deep working knowledge of Wordpress/Woo-commerce and Shopify platforms.
- An understanding that all efforts, decisions, and solutions will have a direct impact on the customer experience.
- PHP, HTML, CSS knowledge
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- How many years of experience do you have with Shopify projects?
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are in need of a junior PHP/Wordpress/MySQL developer to work as-needed on projects. The majority of the work consists of working on custom PHP code for PHP 5.6 and 7.x, as well as Wordpress work utilizing the GeneratePress theme.Job duties might include:Editing existing PHP c
Job DescriptionWe are looking for talented Technical Support Specialist to assist customers with routine web application and database questions and issues with broad understanding of our platform, Caspio Bridge. Our Technical Support Specialist position is specifically designed f
Website Development SpecialistWe are seeking an experienced webmaster/web developer to create, manage, maintain, and deploy a comprehensive vision for all Urgent Care 24/7 and Affiliates digital properties, including our company websites and various other digital marketing-focuse
Your technical expertise as a Software Engineer in the area of development using HTML5, CSS3, Angular 9 and Python will contribute to our client's effort.Requirements: BS or MS degree in Computer Science and minimum of 5+ years of software development experience is required.3+ ye
Position DescriptionRRD is seeking an energetic and motivated Email Production Specialist who will work within the team to code email campaigns and landing pages. This role includes coding HTML emails, building template-based emails, and using proprietary scripting language, auto