Title: Magento developer
Duration: 06 Months
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document deploy applications
- Must be a self-starter to be able to work with minimum supervision
- Exp. In modules/extensions development/customization.
- Exp. In Theme integration/customization.
- Qualifications: -
- 5+ years of working experience with Magento 1.X and 2.X
- Experience in full life cycle project management
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
- Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: Up to $80.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Magento 1.X and 2.X: 4 years (Required)
- PHP: 6 years (Preferred)
- XML and XHTML: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Title: Mid-Level Software Developer.Reports To: Director of Development.Location: Work from Anywhere.Employment Type: Contractor.About this Role!We are looking for a PHP Developer who will help us improve and maintain our OSS/BSS. As our company is accelerating its growth, yo
Job BriefWe are looking for a passionate Software Developer to design, develop and install software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to understand and translate our business concepts into high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with co
Description:Jr Web Developer Description:Currently seeking a Jr Web Developer with at least 1-3 years of proven experience in architecting and developing Web-based applications. Duties include:Participation in enhancing website products.Responsible for web product enhancement for
New Theory is a creative web agency that pushes design and technology for a shared, frictionless future. We collaborate closely with our clients to provide the digital strategy, user experience design, and custom web development services they need to meet their business objective
More jobs by this company
Title - Backend DeveloperLocation - RemoteDuration: Full TimeONLY USC, GC, H4EAD and GC-EADExperience Level: 5+ YearsRole & Responsibilities:Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying, and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment.Software developers des