We are a closely-held web and mobile application development firm and we are looking for a driven and capable Technical Support Analyst. As a MercuryWorks technical support analyst, you’ll be working directly with customers to help them resolve requests and challenges.
You’ll be responsible for understanding customers’ needs, communicating solutions, solving problems, and working with an incredibly talented team to help our customers succeed. If you love working with people and enjoy a challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
Our ideal candidate is someone who...
- Has a desire to help people and a strong sense of empathy
- Is willing to learn new things, and has an aptitude for technology
- Has a minimum of 1-2 years experience supporting customers' use of their website, software and/or technical services
- Has a good understanding of how websites work including being able to troubleshoot minor HTML and CSS issues
- Can work independently in a remote environment and interact with the rest of the team via Microsoft Teams
- Can update websites using WordPress and similar administrative suites
- Can assist engineers in the resolution of website and web application support requests
You'll do well if you have...
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Patience, grace, a sense of humor - and some moderate GIF sharing abilities
- A knack for taking technical language and making it understandable
- A desire to make everything you touch better
Experience working with the following web platforms and technologies:
- HTML & CSS
- Microsoft 365
Responsibilities include (but may not be limited to)...
- Be on the front line interacting with our customers through email, phone or Zendesk
- Troubleshooting and fixing problems on client websites, web applications and native applications
- Work with our engineering teams to understand and resolve complex issues
- Escalate technical issues with the appropriate team for investigation
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of supported systems and continually strive to enhance knowledge through ongoing training, reading, and participating in projects and improvement initiatives
This Is A Remote-Friendly Position
Mercury is a distributed workforce with developers and designers located throughout the United States. We are open to applicants located anywhere in the continental United States (we fine all team members being within 3 time zones of each other best for collaboration) and also Tampa-based developers.
We are a Florida-based group of talented designers and developers devoid of heavy corporate structures, approval processes and tight boundaries. Noted by our clients as giving that little extra that truly sets us apart, we seek to build sustained, successful relationships, ship customized solutions and deliver strategic counsel and zealous service. mercuryworks.com
About H1B Visas and Recruiters
At this time we are not considering the sponsorship of H1B candidates. Also, no recruiters. Definitely; please no recruiters. None. No matter how good you think your candidate is.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are currently looking for Jr. Web Developers who are passionate, innovative and motivated to make a difference.Responsibilities include:The developer’s primary focus will be to assist the development team in developing WordPress sites, testing, deployment, and site updat
Description:Jr Web Developer Description:Currently seeking a Jr Web Developer with at least 1-3 years of proven experience in architecting and developing Web-based applications. Duties include:Participation in enhancing website products.Responsible for web product enhancement for
New Theory is a creative web agency that pushes design and technology for a shared, frictionless future. We collaborate closely with our clients to provide the digital strategy, user experience design, and custom web development services they need to meet their business objective
**ONLY CANDIDATES IN THE UNITED STATES WILL BE CONSIDERED**KBD (wearekbd.com) is a strategic branding & digital agency that weaves together design and positioning to create impactful stories for the technology ecosystem. We leverage two decades of experience helping early-stage c
Expert Media delivers powerful media solutions for small to medium-sized businesses all around the country.We're looking for an entry-level web developer. This position would be part-time (around 30 hours per week) to start, with the opportunity to move into full-time. We are a c
More jobs by this company
We are a closely-held web and mobile application development firm and we are looking for a driven WordPress Developer. Are you experienced and current in your WordPress, plugin and layout skills? Do you have depth in Responsive Web Design and design principles? Looking for a no-p