*Must be available to work 9:00 am to 6:00 pm ET*
- Create/improve engaging and interactive e-commerce site.
- Build both back-end and front-end code for new or existing web applications
- Working with web-based services and APIs to bridge communication and extend features from other applications or services
- Ensure the timely execution of a variety of development projects / Manage multiple new & existing web projects, store transition and maintenance projects
- Work with a variety of websites, including Shopify and Wordpress hosted
- Troubleshoot any website errors and crashes
- Create landing pages ( Basic SEO)
- Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a marketing team and web development.
- At least three years working knowledge of MySQL-based data concepts
- Experience theming/styling with HTML5, JQUERY, CSS3
- Knowledge and/or Expertise in UX as it pertains to eCommerce
- Experience in working with API and payment modules (not required, but preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Proven Skills & Technical Requirements:
- Competent knowledge of e-commerce data organization and relationships
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager Knowledge
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Deep working knowledge of Wordpress/Woo-commerce and Shopify platforms.
- An understanding that all efforts, decisions, and solutions will have a direct impact on the customer experience.
- PHP, HTML, CSS knowledge
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- How many years of Shopify experience do you have?
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Community Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools to engage the people they serve through programs and events; raise funds to enable their mission; and man
This position will operate on a remote, freelance basis.Are you an Programming enthusiast who has a background in writing? Interested in contributing anything from introductory guides to Python and SQL, to expert CSS or VB.Net code examples?Valnet Inc. is looking for content writ
Cayuse Shared Services (CSS) provides the back-office support services for the Cayuse Holdings family of companies. CSS provides services related to Finance, Compliance, Facilities, Human Resources, Information Technology, Organizational Development, Marketing and Legal. We also.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the hom
Liferay DeveloperAnd who better than you to join the Trianz family?At Trianz, we offer you an open and learning-oriented culture essential to emerge as a leader. Completely focused on the Digital Evolution philosophy and phenomenon, we view delivering our value proposition consis
More jobs by this company
SA Marketing is full-spectrum digital creative lab offering a complete suite of digital marketing services and support. We are looking for talented individuals to join our digital marketing team.This employee will play a pivotal role in the execution of design and marketing initi