Bid Ops is scaling the first sourcing enablement software that conducts automated negotiations. Our system utilizes artificial intelligence to optimize savings for businesses. We serve businesses globally with our cloud-based system. We aim to streamline highly complex processes to deliver better user experiences.
We believe in always trying to do things a better way, continually adding more advanced technologies and capacities to our portfolio, and giving our employees the space and opportunity to learn and grow in whatever ways they choose.
We are at an exciting stage of early growth in our team. As a result, we are able to give the right candidate the opportunity to own end-to-end features in a lean and agile shop utilizing the latest tools and frameworks.
Technologies and tools we use:
- React, Ruby, Rails, Node, VSCode, RubyMine
- Github, Heroku, Webpack, Postgresql, AWS S3
An ideal candidate has:
- 2-5 years of experience using Rails, Express, or a similar MVC framework
- 2-5 years of working with SQL databases — ideally ANSI-Compliant relational databases like Postgres
- 2-5 years of experience using HTML, CSS, and styling various kinds of applications for the web.
- 2-5 years of experience being able to take wireframes or mockups and converting them into clean and semantic HTML and CSS with a focus on responsive design.
- 2-5 years of experience with using Git for source control using Github.
- We are a remote-first team (with an office presence in Atlanta and San Francisco).
- We are highly supportive of flexible work hours.
- Modern development and CI/CD practices.
- Generous 401k matching and healthcare, dental, and vision plans.
- Trips to beautiful Bay Area, CA.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and salary requirements.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Community Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools to engage the people they serve through programs and events; raise funds to enable their mission; and man
This position will operate on a remote, freelance basis.Are you an Programming enthusiast who has a background in writing? Interested in contributing anything from introductory guides to Python and SQL, to expert CSS or VB.Net code examples?Valnet Inc. is looking for content writ
Cayuse Shared Services (CSS) provides the back-office support services for the Cayuse Holdings family of companies. CSS provides services related to Finance, Compliance, Facilities, Human Resources, Information Technology, Organizational Development, Marketing and Legal. We also.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the hom
Liferay DeveloperAnd who better than you to join the Trianz family?At Trianz, we offer you an open and learning-oriented culture essential to emerge as a leader. Completely focused on the Digital Evolution philosophy and phenomenon, we view delivering our value proposition consis