The eLearning Developer is responsible for the development of eLearning modules through custom programming and development, as well through integration using rapid authoring tools.
- Develops high-quality interactive eLearning modules in Articulate Storyline or other rapid authoring tools ensuring performance on desktop and mobile devices.
- Develops functional digital applications based on client technical specifications and on visual designs created by the lead artist.
- Ensures learning solutions are developed according to established industry and department standards/processes
- Collaborates with stakeholders on the project to ensure we recommend the solution that best meets client needs
- Reviews project requirements, provides feedback and estimates work
- Researches and maintains familiarity with industry standard courseware development trends and solutions to assess opportunities and applicability to existing tools
- Optimizes applications for best performance
- Supports the maintenance of existing online learning content
- Fosters the sharing and constant evolution of best practices for the rapid authoring tools that we use to develop our training materials
- Bachelor's degree in Multimedia, Computer Sciences or in a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' experience performing web development (frontend and backend)
- Experience with structured software development methodologies
- Excellent with solving the challenges of cross browser rendering and cross device performance for both desktop and mobile devices
- Experience with MVC, OO design
- Experience with SVN, Git or other source control systems
- Experience with responsive design
- Solid experience with e-learning platforms (LMS), AICC and SCORM standards
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities for multiple projects at various stages of completion simultaneously to meet deadline
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytic & problem-solving skills: able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Effective communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team member
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Languages: English and French working knowledge
- Experience with Articulate Storyline or other rapid authoring tools
- Experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare, and training sectors
- Agile software development methodologies
- Familiarity with Azure, MS Teams, Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated passion for online learning methods, tools and technologies
Competencies required to succeed in the role:
Strong team player, client oriented, strong communication and interpersonal skills, quality oriented. Demonstrates good judgement and effective decision-making abilities. Able to take initiative, use judgement, negotiate, problem solve. Results oriented with ability to establish priorities and to execute.
ClinicalMind is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Community Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools to engage the people they serve through programs and events; raise funds to enable their mission; and man
This position will operate on a remote, freelance basis.Are you an Programming enthusiast who has a background in writing? Interested in contributing anything from introductory guides to Python and SQL, to expert CSS or VB.Net code examples?Valnet Inc. is looking for content writ
Cayuse Shared Services (CSS) provides the back-office support services for the Cayuse Holdings family of companies. CSS provides services related to Finance, Compliance, Facilities, Human Resources, Information Technology, Organizational Development, Marketing and Legal. We also.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the hom
Liferay DeveloperAnd who better than you to join the Trianz family?At Trianz, we offer you an open and learning-oriented culture essential to emerge as a leader. Completely focused on the Digital Evolution philosophy and phenomenon, we view delivering our value proposition consis